➅❧ Club room activity

Everyone in the room keep looking at the drowsy Yuri sitting between Subin's parted legs. 

Being the chatty person Akemi-senpai is, He couldn't help but starting talking "What did You to Yuri-kun? Fucked him restlessly enough to get him sleep? Never thought You to be the type Su-kun. You will make me look bad in front of my adorable Itome-kun ehehe". laugh in a comically senpai. 

Tamu-senpai keeps look at Yuri like He saw a girl in their all-boys school, and told irritated "Yuri gets tired only after six or seven appointment but never like this. Did u give him something?" 

Shikatani-senpai looked with eyes full of envious getting aroused only thinking about what Subin could have to Yuri "You sure did a number on him, making me getting the same He already got." 

Yuu-chan and Toono-chan looked slightly shy from the talk going on and it was evident that Toono-chan also feels a little uneasily about the words coming out from the senpai' mouths. 

Itome-senpai being the calm, serene person of few words he is, only looked at two men cuddling in front of him till He feels eyes on him.

He feels and then saw Subin's amber eyes looking at him with a gentle smile making him only snuggle deep in his lover shoulder suddenly feeling shy, like a child being found out peeking. 

Yuri could hear everyone talking and making too noise murmured, not moving from his comfortable position, "Everyone too loud shh nap time" ending with a yawn.

"Yes, yes Yuri don't worry", "always so bossy", "yes senpai" and nods was the replies Yuri got back coming from Subin, Akemi-senpai, Yuu-chan, Toono-chan and others. Getting back to sleep Yuri, everyone started again talking but this time with lower tone not wanting wake up again the bossy boy. 

"So now You will tell us You two did in that room or We need to ask You everything ?" asked intrigued Akemi-senpai petting Itome-senpai's hair. 

Making Tamu-senpai and Shikatani-senpai nodding after hearing the questions also wondering.

"Well when I arrived in the club room I didn't have time to even sit down that Yuri took my hand, and We walked in that unoccupied class. He pushed me against the wall and start taking off my clothes " started describe Subin before getting interrupted. 

"This is our Yuri-kun eheheh." Laughs heartily Tamu-senpai and only a smack on his head from Shikatani-senpai before seeing his arms pointing at the sleeping Yuri on Subin's.  "Yes, yes keep going" added frowning after being hits. 

 Subin picked talking from where He left "well before He took my dick in mouth I stopped him,..."

"What? Why? Ouch stop hitting me" said Tamu-senpai jumping in the episode Subin was telling. 

"Well I was freezing that room and said to Yuri I wanted some preliminary before getting in actions, so We did make out like yesterday and when we both were very horny He got on his knees and give one the best blow job i have and so long, I come so much that his mouth was almost over spilling my cum eheheh, " said Subin making a lustful smirk remembering that moment. 

"Then Yuri, since He did a wonderful job, got his rewards "Akemi-senpai excited said "You give reward?always?such a good Tachi". "Well only good boys get my rewards and naughty boys get punishment" replied to Akemi-senpai question looking into his senpai's eyes in provocative manner. 

Forcing Akemi-senpai body's released a small shiver down to his own back, which never happened before. 

"Well after cumming Yuri got sits between my legs like now, and He got his own fun while I moved my hand on his Dick" simply Subin ended the story that everyone was curious about.