Return To The Balmera

"We'll be arriving at the Balmera soon. Liberating these Balmerans from Zarkon's grasps will not be easy." Allura warned as she, Coran, and the paladins were in the control room. They were on their way to the Balmera. A dying planet that has been under the thumb of Zarkon for so long.

"So, what's the plan? We go in there and just-pow, pow, pow!" Lane shouted, making shooting gestures with his hands then placing his hand on his hip, "And free the prisoners?"

"What was that noise?" Keith asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Laser guns." Lance smirked proudly.

"No, Lance, I think you mean...Pow! Pow! Pow!" Hunk said as he imitated a pair of large guns.

"That sounds like fireworks." Lance ridiculously stated.

"Isn't it more like pew, pew!!" Zoey made a shooting interpretation. She had plenty of experience with guns because her uncle is in the army. He taught her everything he knew about guns.

"Technically, they're more like ba-choo, ba-choo!" Pidge made squeaky sounds and used her hands like a hand gun.

"Okay okay, enough of the bad sound effects." Shiro demanded. Everyone glared at him annoyed. Zoey wished that he could loosen up more. There was nothing wrong making a joke every once in awhile.

"Besides it's more like blam, blam!" Shiro stated, getting on one knee and making a shooting motion with two hands.

"What?" Keith said with a blank look.

"You're crazy." Pidge said.

"Definitely not, Shiro." Zoey snickered.

"No way," Lance said.

"Wrong." Hunk said.

"Paladins, focus." Allura said sounding a bit annoyed. Suddenly, Hunk got serious, which somewhat surprised Zoey. It wasn't often that Hunk would be so serious. Well, he was when he first explained how he and Coran got help from a Balmeran named Shay to get a crystal and escape from the Galra sentries.

"Besides we can't just shoot at the Galra. This Balmera is like alive." Hunk explained and Coran sadly nodded.

"Yes, it's an atrocity what the Galra have been doing to this grand beast. Stealing its crystals, its very life force, without ever performing the energy rejuvenation ceremonies to heal it." Coran said.

"After seeing Shay's people enslaved, it made me realise how bad Zarkon really is. And we're the only ones who can stop him." Hunk said in a determined way.

"Okay, so we can't go into the tunnels guns blazing. Plan B. We figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them out there." Shiro explained, turning his head towards Zoey and the others.

"Wait, I know! If we attack all of this big mining stuff on the surface, the Galra troops will have to come out to defend it. Then we beat them up, head down to the tunnels and Voltron saved the day!" Hunk explained excited.

"But how will we know how many are left in the tunnels?" Keith asked, his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed.

"We can track the Galra and the Balmerans using Biothermal Life Indicator Point Technology." Allura explained, a small pod egg hologram appeared in front of her.

"Oh, BLIP tech!" Pidge excitedly said making Allura look confused, "It's an acronym."

"One of you will need to fly around the Balmera and drop sensors into the shafts on each side." Allura explained, ignoring Pidge's acronym and the hologram going towards the windows and expanding to the side of the Balmera, "Then we'll be able to see where the Galra and the Balmerans are. There are already sensors built into your suits."