Collection and Extraction

It had only been two days since the castle was infection by Sendak and was finally operating again. Everyone was glad that it was. For Zoey, she was glad that Coran didn't hate her for being part galra. But she feared that Allura won't take it so well if she found out. But she wondered how the rest of the paladins will handle it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Somewhere inside Sendak's memories we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon." Allura explained as everyone crowded around Pidge who was typing on her laptop.

"I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories." Coran remarked, eyebrows ceased while looking at Allura.

"I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon." Allura replied.

"Once we know all of his weaknesses, we can drive to his front door and challenge him to a fight. Winner gets the universe!" Lance commented in a prideful tone and posture, making everyone all deadpan at him.

"Anything good yet, Pidge?" Shiro asked, turning back to Pidge while ignoring Lance entirely.

"We were only able to salvage bits and pieces." Pidge explained. Zoey and Keith sighed as they stood up.

"We need something to work with. Right now we don't even have a decent map of the empire." Keith said.

"Who needs a map? After 10,000 years of conquering, I could probably fire my bayad at any random point in space and hit a Galra ship." Lance said, his eyebrow raised with his arms crossed.

"If we could just find troop locations or supply routes, small targets we could hit, then we could probably save a planet one by one." Zoey sighed with her arms crossed.

"Borinngg! How 'bout the big kaboom?" Lance asked with his fists up.

"Zarkon's been building his empire for 10,000 years. We're not going to tear it down overnight with six inexperienced pilots and one support ship." Shiro said as he crossed his arms with a disappointed look.

"Hitting him where he lives would be a huge mistake." Zoey added.

"Okay, I've crossed-referenced Sendak's memories with the info I got from the downed ship back on Arus," Pidge explained, everyone looking at the holographic computer, "Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating, something called a "Universal Station"."

"Universal Station? Like, the kind of station that controls the entire universe?" Hunk asked as he looked in front of Pidge.

"Well, we are translating it from Galra, so it could also be "Galactic Hub"." Pidge said as she moved Hunk's face out of the way.

"Or space base." Lance said which caused everyone to turn towards him with blank looks. "What?"

"I'm pulling up the location of your universal hub...station...base on our screens now." Coran went to the controls and a screen appeared showing three planets.

"So, where is it?" Lance asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know. Our long-range sensors are unable to find anything at those coordinates." Coran explained.

"Maybe he remembered it wrong." Keith suggested, his eyebrows ceased.

"Or maybe we just stumbled across a top-secret base in Sendak's memories." Pidge suggested.

"Only one way to find out. Let's go take a look." Allura said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------