Blackout

"We've gotta act fast," Shiro stated as they stared at the powered down ship. "The power will only be down for 20 minutes. The Blade of Marmora's schematics showed four targets we need to hit. The weapon systems, the engines, the bridge, and the shield generators. Now, let's put an end to Zarkon, once and for all."

"Yeah!" The other paladins shouted.

"Form sword!" Shiro commanded, Voltron formed a sword and went towards the ship. Soon they thrust the sword straight to the side of Zarkon's ship and started to move forward, creating a huge notch on the surface. Wherever they striked their sword, explosions followed afterwards.

"Hit the engine systems!" Shiro ordered. Voltron used its boosters to go forward. They landed on the surface of the ship and striked the sword straight through it to where the engine systems were. A pressure wave erupted from the impact making a small crater on the side of the ship. Voltron moved away, using its laser to attack the other part of the ship. Then they used the sword again on the other side of the ship. Zoey somehow felt an energy nearby. An energy that felt so dark and sickening.

"Stay focused. We've neutralized the engines," Shiro stated, Voltron moving up towards the bridge of the ship. "Let's target the bridge."

Then a large circle appeared below them. It seemed to be consisted with a huge amount of energy.

"What is that?" Lance questioned. Zoey stared at the ball of magic with wide eyes. Now she knew what is was.

"Everyone, we have to get out of the way!" Zoey warned. But at that moment, the energy from the circle erupted into a giant stream of electricity, headed straight towards them. Before they could even move, the stream hit Voltron. Everyone screamed as Zoey felt an intense amount of electricity coursing through her body. It started to feel hot as if her body was on fire. She couldn't move, and soon the warmth started to turn into pain. It was as if her vitality was starting to get drawn out of her and the White Lion. Then she felt it flowing out of her. Later, the paladins were knocked out, simply floating inside of their lions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Paladins! Can you hear me?!" Coran shouted with panic as he, Allura, Kolivan, and Antok watched the lifeless Voltron floating under Zarkon's ship. He turned to Kolivan. "I thought the virus shut down all of Zarkon's power!"

"That blast was not from the ship's weapons. It was magic." Allura stated.

"It must have been Komar," Kolivan suggested with narrowed eyes. "Zarkon has been trying to develop a device to extract the quintessence from planets. It appears he succeeded."

"If it destroys planets, what did it do to the paladins?" Coran asked, concerned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, wake up!" A female voice yelled. Zoey slowly opened her eyes and found herself surrounded by a field of blue flowers.

"Zoey."

Zoey turned at the voice and saw Ainhoa, her mom, Ulaz, and a male Galra she wasn't familiar with. He had long purple hair that had braids in a few places, two dark purple stripes that resembled a cat's whiskers on both cheeks, and eyes in that were the color of bright yellow gold.

"Who-" Zoey was interrupted when the Galra spoke.

"My name is Zadok." He replied.

"Oh." Zoey said. She remembered that Ainhoa was married to a Galra hybrid. So this must be him. "Okay, but what are you all doing here?"