01 *TADASHI*

He is a Disney character technically, this is Disney/Marvel FanFiction! :D Also, he is a blessing we were all robbed of.

First, backstory! IMPORTANT TO THE STORY PLEASE READ:

You are also one of the students that got accepted into the San Frantokyo Institute of Technology during the SFTT Showcase.

During the night of the fire, instead of Hiro and Tadashi going off on their own after Aunt Cas said dinner is on her, they follow suit and continue on with their friends, they end up at Aunt Cas bakery where she has already made homemade pizza that is waiting to be put in the oven.

So Tadashi never had a chance to run into the fire and leave the story. This story takes place the next week after Callaghan's funeral. School has started for all accepted students.

Enter You

You could have applied your technology anywhere, heck you could have sold it and retired. But you didn't want to just give in to the easy life and settle.

No, you wanted to continue to work, continue to soar.

So, when you went to the exhibition and were accepted you were absolutely over the moon. The only problem was, that night there was a fire. It killed the very man that you wanted to impress the most. Callaghan.

You, like the thousands of other students, walked to school the day of his funeral and mourned. You must have met him for all of 34 seconds, as he came up to you to shake your hand and offered you a place to study in his school.

You didn't cry, you watched other students who knew him longer cry. You watched the boy who captivated everyone at the exhibition with his Microbots angrily talk about how cruel the world was, and watch his elder brother hold him. Callaghan was really impressed with that little boy, and had spent a lot of time talking to him.

They all seemed very close.

You remember walking away from everyone in black and heading home on the streets, feeling numb. There was only one thing you could think of, and it's the reason why you left. You felt jealousy over them, they all looked like they belonged.

Not once in your life have you looked around yourself, finding yourself surrounded by people who loved you and cared for you like that little boy was.

But less talk about that, let's focus on putting one foot in front of the other. You glanced at the papers that were in your hands, looking for the number that your 'office/lab' was. Each accepted student was given their own personal space to work, and they were also given a shared lab that their offices were all in.

Yours was number 206, and your office was 206.6. Each lab was shared by 10 people.

You focused on breathing as you walked, passing by many students who all seemed happy, and greeted other friends. You didn't know anyone who went to this school. You travelled far to get here.

It wasn't their fault that they all fit in, you just happen to be a little bit introverted that's all. A perfect Saturday night involved staying at home with a bowl of popcorn and watching a movie or 3.

You finally found your building, and you walked up the big steps, pausing to look at the architect that this one had. Memorizing the path you took to get here. You had the tendency to get lost, very easily.

"Listen Tadashi, I remember where to go ok? You don't have to lead me," You heard a familiar voice and glance behind you as you walked up the steps. It was the little boy and his brother you assumed.

"I know Hiro, but come on, you are my little brother," You continued going, their banter behind you faded as you walked through the halls full of students. As you walked up the steps to the second floor, which is where your lab was, you heard the familiar banter again.

You ignored it and walked into the shared common space of the lab. You saw many students already working, laughing and seemingly having a good time.

"I'm not working on making your suit invisible, that isn't part of science," You looked at the owner of the voice, seeing a big guy in a green sweater talking to a, um, what you could call a skater guy. Or the homeless guy under a bridge. You shook your head, it did no good to be judgemental, this guy could be rich for all you know.

"Ok, but like, it could be, so let's make it happen," you watched him walk back to his area, which was a comfy chair surrounded by his things. There was a pizza box and a small t.v. Did he live here?

You continued to walk through, seeing other faces that were all focused, and some students were laughing, there was a girl who had really long blonde hair. It looked really soft. She smiled at you when she caught your eye, you nodded and smiled back a bit shyly.

You continued walking, looking for your office, breathing a sigh of relief as you spotted where the private areas were. You ignored the designated place where your name was in the common area.

You didn't plan to be there a lot.

"Hey, Hiro! Tadashi!" You couldn't help but look at the owner of the cheery voice as the familiar names entered the room. It was a little boy. You watched as the blonde ran up to Tadashi gave him a hug and patted the little boy on his head.

"I'm so happy to see you guys, Hiro you are going to love this school!" Of course, she knew them, once again, surrounded by people who were all familiar with each other.

You finally entered your office and let out a smile at the circle window that was on the wall. It was your own little space.

You let the thoughts of how cute the elder brother left your mind as you walked into to make this space your own.

*******
And that's the first chapter! Thank you for reading!!! I'm actually really happy with this story! NOT EDITED unfortunately 😅😅😅❤️
I would really appreciate votes and comments as that low key motivates me to write more!