44

A/N: I know the timeline of this video and where they are living isn't accurate, the witch's forest series is my favorite so I wanted to include it lol it also might not be exactly how it happened in the videos.

As soon as my bags were packed we went to the house. My hands shook with anticipation as Colby drove, once we got to the house Sam and Jake came out, "where's Corey?" I said as they loaded the car up. "He really doesn't want to come." Jake said sadly, "hold on." I said and got out of the car, heading into the house.

As I walked up the stairs I felt an overwhelming amount of stress causing my body to shake. Memories of the other night flooded my mind as I walked up the stairs that Colby had carried my lifeless body up just a few days prior. I shook the feelings away as I knocked on Corey's door. "Dude I said I'm not coming!" He said as he forced the door open, his expression immediately softened. "Cora?" He said as he moved to the side letting me into his room, "what are you doing here?" He said following me.

"Why don't you want to come to the witch's forest with us?" I said and sat on the bed. "Because I'm so scared of doing this shit and I haven't been having good vibes and all they want to do is rituals and stuff and it's dangerous..I have had a lot of shit happen to me." He said as he paced the room. "What if they didn't do any of that stuff." I said watching him carefully, "I would consider it but there's no way they won't do anything to provoke the spirits." I shook my head laughing a bit, "no but do you think Colby would do anything to put me in danger?" He crossed his arms to look at me. "No of course he wouldn't." I nodded, "I'm coming so that means that nothing dangerous will happen, and if it does then we can kill them together." He laughed a little.

"Alright. But the second things get fishy, I'm out." I smiled and stood up off the bed, "which is totally understandable, now come on they are waiting for us." I said and left the room, he quickly packed a bag as I went to Colby's room, stealing another one of his hoodies.

"Alright I'm ready let's go." Corey said as I slipped the hoodie over my head. As we went down the stairs the same feeling came over me as before, but once again I ignored it and went to the front door, the guys were talking to the camera when they turned and started cheering for Corey, since he decided to come. "How did you convince him?" Sam said in a shocked tone, "I don't know I guess I'm just magic" I said and shrugged as Colby turned the camera off and we started to drive.

It was almost never cloudy in California, but today it was dreary and foggy. It wasn't exactly the best atmosphere to have when we were about to do something so creepy.

I sat in the back with Corey and Jake as Sam and Colby filmed from the front. "So we are going to see a witch before we go to this forest, she's a friend of Jennifer's, the girl we met at the Stanley hotel." Sam said and Colby nodded, "also the girl who told us to come to this creepy forest and stay in this creepy cabin that her grandpa owns." Jake laughed next to me, "dudes we are totally going to get murdered." Corey gasped next to me and leaned over to hit Jake, "dude don't say that!!" The car burst into laughter at Corey's fear. "I'm just kidding brother!" Jake said as Colby stopped at McDonald's.

I tried to stay out of the way during the filming, mostly because I didn't want to be attacked for being close to Colby. The fans didn't know we were really dating yet.

Once the camera was turned off Colby came over to me, "are you okay baby?" He said and kissed my head, loosely wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "I'm okay, just trying to stay out of the way." I said a nervously chewing on the sleeve of my hoodie. "Come on guys we should hit the road" Sam said and Colby gave him a childish look, "can we play in the play place first?" The boys all looked at me mischievously, I sighed, "hold on let me distract the employees while you play." I said and walked to the front counter. I struck up a conversation with the employee at the counter and tried to distract all of them as the boys filmed themselves playing in the play area that was designed for children. I saw the manager eyeballing them as I backed away from the counter and walked to him, "hi are you the manager?" I said acting like an upset customer. He was still curiously looking for where the loud noises in the dining room were coming from, "hello?" I said and crossed my arms. "Sorry, yes I am the manager. How can I help you?" I sighed, "I found a giant hair in my burger and I'm really honestly so grossed out by it." I said as I heard the boys finishing up, "I'm so sorry ma'am, let me get you another one." He said and started to walk away. I followed him to the counter and turned to see the boys packing up the camera, they looked over and each flashed a thumbs up but I held up a finger to them, signaling that I needed another minute.

The manager came over with a bag of food, "I threw in a couple extra things I'm so sorry about that." He said and I nodded, "it's okay, I know that accidents happen. Thank you for this." I said and held the bag of food up and then walked out the doors.

The boys followed after a couple minutes, I was leaning against Colby's car smirking as they started to walk over, "I got you guys out of trouble and got free food along the way." I said and shook the bag of food with a smirk. "That's hot." Colby said and kissed me before we all piled into the car again.