57

As we drove to the bowling alley I checked my phone. I had gained thousands of followers since Colby posted that story. It made me sick to my stomach as I looked at all the hate I was getting. It was half of the comments, the other half was filled with sweet messages and people defending me. I couldn't understand why people could be so rude simply because I'm dating someone.

"Babe, don't look at the comments..it will only make you feel bad. They don't matter, I love you and I'm proud to call you my girlfriend." I sighed as he grabbed my hand. "I love you too, half of them were being very sweet." I mumbled, "listen to that half, the other half will warm up, I promise." He rubbed my hand as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Ready to lose?" I said and got out of the car, he laughed and got out. We held hands as we got to the front door of the bowling alley. Corey and Devyn were standing next to the door, "hey official couple!" Devyn said and hugged me, "don't worry they will warm up soon." Corey said and hugged me, "I hope so." I laughed as Kat and Sam came in, "Cora! The fans are going crazy about you!" Kat said and ran to hug me. "It's not that big of a deal guys!" I said and Sam laughed, "Colby is supposed to be forever alone, the fans don't know how to handle this." I burst into laughter, "Colby is not supposed to be forever alone" I said and pulled him to me.

"Ha ha ha very funny. Assholes." Colby said and wrapped his arm around me. "Come on guys, the pins aren't going to hit themselves." I said and dragged Colby along, the others followed behind.

We all got our shoes and bowling balls and got to the lane we were assigned. Kat pulled her phone out and took a quick Instagram story "I'm with my bestest friend in the whooooole world." She said and squeezed me tightly causing me to erupt into giggles. She walked off to go film Sam for her story. Colby sat next to me and pulled me close to his chest as Corey went up to bowl. "You having fun so far?" He said and kissed my head. I nodded and hummed as Corey cheered after getting a strike. I watched as he ran over to Devyn, lifting her up and swinging her with ease. He put her down and pointed to me, "your turn!" I took a deep breathe and got up, grabbed a ball and walked over to the lane "wooo Cora!" Colby yelled causing me to turn around, he was watching me with a dimpled smile. I smiled back and turned around throwing the ball. It slid down the lane and slammed into the pins knocking them all down. I gasped with my mouth wide open and turned around, Colby was mid jump with his arms up, I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck "I thought you were bad at bowling!" He said and held my waist, I laughed, "I am! That was just dumb luck!" I kissed him and turned back around to take another shot.

I threw the ball down and it hit half the pins but I was still so excited about it. When I turned around Sam and Colby were taking pictures with fans, Kat ran up to me, "girl, I didn't know you could bowl" I laughed, "I can't!" She rolled her eyes while laughing and walked to take her turn. I went and sat next to Devyn as Corey walked over to the fans that were talking to Sam and Colby, "does this happen every time?" I said and she laughed, "every single time." I sighed, "did the fans ever hate you?" She smiled sadly at me, "Corey and I were dating before he got really big so no, not really." I shook my head, "how about you?" I said to Kat as she came back. "How about what?" I shook my head, "did the fans ever hate you?" She sighed, "a couple were upset but they got over it quickly...with Colby it's different though for some reason. Everyone always jumps on the girls he's with and it's been an issue in the past..I'm sure they will warm up more once they see how great you are." I smiled, "you think so?" Devyn rubbed my back, "I know so." It felt good to be reassured by Devyn since she had been a part of this fan base for a long time.

Kat hasn't been in it as long but even her reassurance was enough to make me feel a little better. "Hi Devyn! Hi Kat!" The fans yelled to them and waved. They smiled slightly at me and turned back to the boys. "I feel like a wild animal with the way they look at me sometimes." I said and got up putting my denim jacket on, since I was getting cold. "That goes away eventually. It's weird telling you all this because you and Colby have been dating for a little bit. I'm suprised the fans didn't pick up on it more." Devyn said as the boys walked back over. "Sorry about that." Colby said and kissed my head before going to take his turn.

"What were you guys talking about?" Sam said and sat next to Kat, "the fans hating Cora" Kat said and Sam nodded, "they don't hate you, they just don't know you." I nodded, "yeah, I hope they warm up but if not I guess it's okay, I'm not dating Colby for the clout, I'm dating him for him." Sam smiled widely as I turned to watch Colby bowl, he knocked down most of the pins, "yay Colby!!" I said and he turned to me, smiling. He turned around and knocked down the rest of them then walked back to us, I stood up and grabbed his face, kissing him, "I thought you sucked at bowling." He smiled,

"I guess we both underestimated ourselves" he smiled and cupped my face, pulling me in to another kiss.