MBIAW - Chapter Four

Saturday, June 29th, 2019

Kina's POV

"Like I said, no party, Mr. Sterling. You can huff and puff all you want. The security room and perimeter fence should be done by Friday. You can have a party on Saturday."

"You suck."

I looked at Dario and the guys then laughed. Then in a sarcastic tone, "You just hurt my feelings. Ha! Not! Whatever, Mr. Sterling. No party until next Saturday, understand?"

For somebody who is in their 30's, he sure acts like a 10-year-old.

"I really don't like you."

"The feeling is mutual, Mr. Sterling. But I am here to do a job. No party, got it?"

He stormed out of the kitchen. Did I care? Nope.

I tried to move so I could get something to eat, but Dario had so tight a grip around my waist that I couldn't move. "I'm hungry, Dario."

"For what?" He said with a smirk on his face. My legs were closed tight again.

"For food, boy. Reign in your urges."

"Have a seat and I'll fix your food."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I was done with breakfast, I was ready to go to Mr. Sterling's gym.

"Ms. Kina, there is a delivery outside for you."

"Thank you, Nathan. Please just call me Kina." Dario and the fellas followed me outside. The delivery guy looked at me like a snack. Dario immediately started clearing his throat.

"Ms. Kina Padmore?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Where would you like us to unload the truck?" The driver asked.

What in the world did pops send? This truck is huge! The driver opened the doors, and it was fully loaded.

"Uh, just unload it off the truck. We will take it inside."

The bags I am guessing are clothes. We each had 4 bags. Hmm, I saw one from my mom. Uh oh, what did she pick out for me? There were also boxes with our names on them. After unloading the bags and boxes, we saw 6 shiny, new motorcycles. "Wow!"

I have always wanted one, and now I have it. Sweet. The driver handed me a clipboard to sign for the delivery, then he closed the door and left.

"We'll take the motorcycles to the garage first. Gentlemen?" Dario and the guys walked the motorcycles to the garage. I waited with the boxes.

I was curious about what my mother sent, so I opened it. The card on it said, "Dario will love these." She signed it "xoxoxo."

They must have seen me on TV last night. My mother sent me some see-thru lingerie. My cheeks are hot to the touch after seeing what she sent. Too bad Dario won't see it anytime soon.

The guys came back, then we started taking our bags and boxes in the house, which will take us a while.

"Where is this crap going?"

"Mr. Sterling, we need clothes, as well as personal supplies. You keep forgetting you requested us 24/7. Make up your mind already."

"Don't junk up my house or break anything."

I know exactly what will shut him up. I grabbed a set of lingerie from the bag my mom sent. It is a red/black see-thru corset with a piece of black, lacy material that looks like a thong. I can see the smirk on my mother's face now. "How is this lingerie going to junk up your house?"