MBIAW - Chapter 9

Tuesday, July 16th, 2019

Jayce's POV

Why me, oh why me? This can't happen.

"Jayce, anyone with eyes can see that Ms. Padmore is attractive. Why are you just now figuring it out?" My flight attendant asked.

"I didn't just figure it out. I made a mistake and saw her birthday suit. And, three words to describe it is a full, course meal."

"Mistake my foot. See, that's your problem right there, thinking with the wrong body part. You don't respect her, and you showed it by the way you treated her and just described her as a full, course meal. I'm telling you as a friend, women deserve to be treated with respect. And, they certainly are not sex objects or full, course meals."

Joseph is right, but it's hard. It's only two days, but so far, I don't need a bodyguard. I'm good. However, I do need a new agent, so I'll work on that this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 19th, 2019

Kina's POV

Dario and I spent the rest of the week with his family. His relationship with his brothers is strong. He started teaching me Italian too.

Pops says several people have inquired about me being their bodyguard. He told them I was on vacation for the next three and a half months. So, when we get back to Miami, we are going to rest for a few days. Then, we are packing and traveling to Italy to prepare for our October wedding. I am really excited about that.

The plane we flew in just landed safely in Miami. Our luggage was already in the SUV's, so Mike and Josh sat in the Maserati. Dario and I sat in the Cullinan. Once the plane door was opened, we drove off to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You all had an eventful trip to California. Did he really say that to you?" Rick asked.

"He sure did. I'm glad to be free of him. He caused me more stress than I needed. Oh, if you guys didn't know already, Dario and I are engaged. We are getting married in October in Italy."

"Josh texted us the good news. Congratulations, Kina."

"Thank you, guys. And, I want all four of you to come. We are traveling to Italy for two months to pick out what we want and for vacation."

"We absolutely will be there. We have some news too. With us no longer being Jayce Sterling's bodyguards, we have been reassigned to another detail. We all start on Monday," Mike says.

"I had a feeling about that, but not this soon. I'm going to miss you all. When do you all leave?"

"We are going to miss you too. Our flight leaves on Sunday. Josh and I are flying to California. Mike and Rick are flying to London," Kevin says.

"Well, tomorrow I am fixing all of us dinner to celebrate our engagement and your new assignments. Today, I am going to get some rest, so I'll see you guys all tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 20th, 2019

I'm going to do something I haven't done since I moved to Miami. I have never just cruised around so I can find some of the more popular spots - like shopping malls, clubs, restaurants, etc.