MBIAW - Chapter 8

Opening song - "Find Myself In You" by Brian McKnight

Monday, July 15th, 2019

Kina's POV

"Pops is your father?!" Well, that is definitely a surprise.

Sasha - "Mom and Dad, how proud are you of Kina?"

Tauni - "My husband and I are extremely proud of what Kina has achieved. And, add to the fact that she is doing something she loves - protecting others."

Simeon - "The first time I saw Kina on television at the club opening in Miami, that was a proud dad moment. I was so proud that I cried. I agree with my wife - extremely proud."

Sasha - "Padmore siblings, how proud are you of Kina?"

Kenton - " My brothers and sister all agree that whenever we hear people raving about Kina, we tell them that's my sis. I know I always find myself plastering the biggest smile on my face just hearing her name. Kina, we love you and keep doing what you are doing."

I gave my parents a hug first. Then, I hugged my brothers and sisters. The audience applauded my family's words. "I love you guys, too."

Sasha - "Lastly, 'Pops' Ginnetti, what do you think about your star pupil?"

Pops - "Star is the correct word to describe Kina. She shines brightly amongst a mostly male profession. Kina is opening doors for more women to become bodyguards. Who in their right mind wouldn't want Kina to protect their family? Kina is the daughter I always wanted. She's special, and I am very, very proud of her."

My eyes hurt from the amount of tears that fell.

Sasha - "Let's give Kina and her family another round of applause!!"

As the audience stood and clapped, we all waved our hands.

Sasha - "That's all for this show, ladies and gentlemen. See you all tomorrow on the Gabriel and Sasha Show!!"

"Thank you again, Sasha and Gabriel." I gave both of them a hug.

"Dario, why didn't you or Pops tell me you were related?"

"Neither one of us wanted you to think you graduated or became the first female bodyguard because of who you knew. You earned everything, and I mean everything. My mother, grandparents, and brothers flew from Italy to see your interviews."

"They did?!"

"They sure did. And, they can't wait to meet you."

"Where are they now?"

"On their way to the studio where the next interview is. It's in the same area, but another building. So, we should be heading out too."

"Okay. Thank you, Sasha and Gabriel, for the interview."

"You're welcome. And, good luck with your future endeavors."

Too bad we don't have time to eat anything. I'm starving. I just need to make it through this next interview. Everyone made their way to their vehicles to the next studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank goodness both interviews are done. Yes! We are on our way to eat.

"I'm starving. Where are we going? Let me guess - Italian."

"You guessed correct, Bella. It's the best Italian restaurant in Cali, and it's the only Italian place my family will eat at when they come to the U.S."