After that day

Everything started to change after that day, after the summer festival. Takagi liked Nishkata more, and Nishkata started to feel that he fell in love with her.

The last year of their secondary school life, which means this is their third year studying together, luckily, Nishkata and Takagi were in the same class again and they sat next to each other.

"Never expect that to happen, did you?" Takagi asked

"Of course not! I thought I could rest for a while from you! but it seems that God hates me. I had never expected that I would draw the seat number 22 and yours is 23! Argh!"

"Does that mean you hate being with me?" Takagi asked with a disappointed face.

"eh?!? no!! I am not! I mean.... I .... I .... I like being with you!!"

(Takagi smiles with an evil face)"" oh... oh.... I see....."

(Takagi looking at Nishkata) " that's mean...... you like me?"

"what?????!!!!!!"Nishkata screamed.

"I mean, you like being with me?"( smiles with a tricky face)

[oh damn, I got teased by her again! but to be honest..... I ......]

" Yeah, I like being with you. "

"that's good" (Takagi smiles at Nishkata with a happy face)

After the summer festival, things began to change, they got closer, and they talked more than before.

The only thing which didn't change is, Takagi never loses when she is teasing Nishkata.

"Tagaki-san, let's have a match!"

"Again?"

"we will run to the temple as fast as possible, the winner may offer the loser to do anything"

"sure!!!"

[Hehe,Takagi San has no idea that I have been training these few weeks, she is gonna lose!]

"ready, start!!!"(Takagi said it in a sudden)

"hey! Takagi San!!! you cheated!!!"

they both kept running and running, as Nishkata was fast, he soonly caught up to her.

but at this moment, a truck came by.........

"beeeeeeeeep!!!!!"

The truck is going towards Takagi, and Takagi could only stand still as she is too afraid to do anything else.

"Tagaki!!!!!!"(Nishkata shouted)

at the last second, Nishkata managed to push Takagi away, but Nishkata was hurt as he fell down, he broke his leg.

"Takagi... Takagi!!!!! are you ok?"

(Takagi sit still, without giving out any reactions)

"Takagi , don't scare me, tell me you are fine! don't tease me!! tell me you are fine!!!!"

(Takagi puts her head on Nishkata shoulder)

"Nishkata....."(Takagi crying)

"Everything is okay, it's alright!!!!"

This is the first time Takagi cried in front of Nishkata and showed her weakness.

"Nishikata I am scared...... what if.... what if......"

"Is ok, you are fine, and I am fine, let's go home?"

"thank you, Nishkata."(saying that with her face in red)

" is.... is ok, the most important thing is you are safe."

"eh?!?"Takagi asked

"no!!! no !!! I mean, I was glad that you are safe!!!!!"(Blushed)

"Hey Nishkata..."

"yes, i am here"

"Do you like me?"

"what ?!?!? of course n....."(Nishkata feel a bit nervous and started to think)

[wait, if I said no, takagi will be sad again. But what should I do? what should I say?]

"I........"

"You what?"(Takagi asked excitingly)

"Of course I liked you, we are friends aren't we?"

Takagi smiled and said" thank you. But....."

"what happened , you got hurt??!?!?"

"No, I didn't, but you called me by my FIRST NAME when you were trying to save me...... I was a bit surprised..."(Takagi's face started to turn red)

"eh?!?!?" ( Oh Damn! I really did!!!!!)

"Anyway, thank you ,Nishkata."

( Takagi smiles with her face in red)

(Nishkata blushed)

" is.... is ok!! I am gonna go home now! bye!"

Nishikata went away, and managed to hide his pain from Takagi.