3- How do you cancel a bet ?

Detention was pretty much the highlight of yesterday. After detention, the group plus their new friend left school together. Right after Jade got in her car, Dre approached her to ask when she had time for him to tutor her, instead of a reply, Jade sped past him with her middle finger out the drivers' window.

   Trying to avoid yesterday's parking lot event, Dre went to their science teacher to tell her he couldn't tutor her and promising that he'll get a B on his next test with high hopes of the teacher agreeing but she refused blatantly with a laugh and saying good one in the mix. He tried to figure out what was so funny but it seemed like she was already in her own trance. He stepped out of the class and headed to his locker.

Seeing Tori and Carter at his locker, he had a feeling his moody morning was going to go from bad to good. He approached them with a smile on his face, unfortunately, they didn't reciprocate. Instead, Carter with a rare serious face said, "We need to talk, dude." then proceeded to drag him into the male toilet with Tori following behind them.

When they stepped inside the toilet, the stands were empty but to be sure Carter asked Tori to check the stalls, she glared at him until he said "please check the stalls, Tori" with a monotonous voice. She checked the stalls and found the last stall occupied.

"What the hell? You're not supposed to be in here, this is for males, I don't care if you're a feminist or not. You-" the voice continued to yell.

"You have twenty seconds to get out of here." Tori interrupted with a straight face as she slammed the door.
The unknown dude came out with a furious face.

"Stay here," Carter whispered to him as he finally let his arm go.

"Excuse me?" The furious dude said as he stepped closer to Tori's face

" I believe she didn't stutter," Carter said interrupting them while pulling Tori away from the dude, making her stand closely beside him.

"Oh," the dude clearly misunderstanding them and stepped out of her face. "You should have said something." He said slowly backing away from the toilet and winked at them when he got to the door.

Tori seemed like she just understood what he said and tried to go after him but Carter held her back shaking his head. She snatched her hand from him and rolled her eyes whilst approaching him, Carter walked slowly behind her.

"So?" Dre said dragging the word.

"So what?" Carter asked

"Why am I here?" Dre asked almost his rolling eyes

"We want to talk about Jade," Tori replied in a bored tone.

"Oh God, I thought I was the only one," Dre said with a hint of relief. Tori looked confused and raised her brows questioning him.

"She has this mean girl, I don't care phase going on and it's a major Vibe killer," Dre said stating the obvious.

Tori rolled her eyes opening parting her lips to speak but Dre interrupted saying "See, she's rubbing off on you. You hardly roll your eyes but inside this toilet, you've done it twice." She tried to roll her eyes again but caught herself before she finished to which Dre his raised brows at.

"That's not the point, we including you consider her a bit as a friend, and don't you dare to deny it," Carter said and Dre couldn't deny it.