Author's note and stuff

Hi, welcome︎♡︎, I have no idea how you found this book but thanks for giving it a try, I really appreciate it❤

This is my first work/book, I know every wattpad writes this butt I've never written anything before this and I really started cos of covid and boredom. I love reading and I just kinda started and ended this book, now I prefer writing lol.

I'm telling you because this book, is going to be cringey 😹(I'm kidding, doubt that) but it's not the best and I really hope you enjoy it cause I spent my time writing this bitch.

If you want to read a better and improved kinda book, Check out my book, DON'T PANIC

1. This is my first work and it's only posted on Wattpad, so If you find it anywhere else, please tell me 🤝. This book is purely fictional, any resemblance to anybody out there, dead or alive is purely coincidental(Did I do that right?). Just don't steal my work or I'll visit my village 💆‍♀️

Also if you're reading this book on any other platform you're probably at risk of malware (Virus) attack. So just stay safe and read it on Wattpad❤

2. The chapters have their titles and they're numbered. If you click that little button that allows you to see the chapters, you'll notice that some of the numbers are roman numerals(I, II, III...) and others are just numbers? (1,2,3...). Anyhoo, the roman numerals represent his past(i.e when he was in middle school, because the story is about his past and present.) Some people don't know that, that's why I'm pointing it out now.

3. Constructive criticisms are welcome but please do not be mean about it. If you want to be a silent reader, at least vote🤧. I'll appreciate it(it shows you're enjoying the story), even though I love reading comments. Please share the book, if you enjoy reading it❤ I'll appreciate it, I hope you enjoy the book.

4. Just because he's a player doesn't mean the whole world falls at his feet or that he's every girl's type or that he's this kind of baddie that'll rip your neck off when you come close to their loved ones. I have friends with this player's reputation, they're honestly idiots and are not attractive to me at all😂 ok maybe just maybe the first time I saw them they were ok looking but the moment we started talking, boy bye. Players are actually brilliant, one thing I can agree on is that they are quiet(when they're in public, but when they're with their friends, it's a whole 'nother thing)

Another stereotype, I'd like to address, just because he's a player doesn't mean he slept with half of the population in school. It means he's not into the lovey-dovey part of a relationship. At the end of it all, if a player is trying to woo you, they're probably doing it to satisfy their sexual desire not because they're in love with you or anything. For all we know, he's probably been with ten girls or less, who's counting though?

The lovely cover was made by Alabihoney

Thank you for taking time out of your possibly busy day to read this. I hope you enjoy the story ♡︎☯︎

Do share if you love the story.❣

🏅AWARDS

🥇1st place in the library awards
Genre: Young adult

🥇1st place in the spring awards
Genre: Short stories

🥈2nd place in the fireworks awards
Genre: Teen fiction

This amazing cover below was made by nhyiiiiii