5- The last thing on his list.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when friendship is mentioned?

To Dre, friendship was everything. A friend is someone that fights for you no matter what, someone who fights with you for no reason, someone who is always coming back no matter how much you push them away, someone that is beside you during hard times. An example of a good friend to Dre was Rachel.

Rachel was the perfect friend, the perfect best friend but she was also the worst girlfriend.

When Sophia kept insisting that Dre should talk to Rachel, he had a feeling something was wrong. He wanted to ask what was going, he wanted to ask both Sophie and Rachel, but decided not to.

Sophie is the best at keeping secrets, whatever she knows, he was pretty sure she was taking it to her grave. He couldn't ask Rachel that requires talking to her and that was the last thing on his list.

So here he was, during lunch break, sitting opposite two people he suspected knew something, Ray and Max. He would not be shocked if they knew something, Max was also good at keeping secrets, the good thing about it was that, if Max knew something then Ray does too but unlike Sophie and Max, Ray was going to meddle whilst Sophie and Max preferred letting nature take its course, Ray was going to do everything to make things faster, Max, of course, was going to support Ray to keep things to the minimum.

Last night, he laid on his bed trying to figure out what made them dare him in the first place. Ever since Rachel and Dre broke up, sure, they teased him but they never brought Rachel's name up nor have they ever called her hot. He knew something was up but he was not sure.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Ray finally asked with his mouth full.

Dre adjusted in his seat, moved close to their faces, and continued staring at them.

"Stop acting like a creep," Ray said uncomfortably, Max on the other hand was unbothered. If anyone was going to break, it was clearly Ray.

"Why should I stop?" Dre said moving his face closer to Ray's face.

"Cause it's really weird," Ray said putting his palm on his Dre's face and pushing him back to his seat.

"What do you know about Rachel?" He finally asked looking at the both of them. Ray adjusted on his seat whilst Max was still eating.

"What are you talking about? We don't know anything. Who's Rachel?" Ray said laughing nervously and slapping Max's chest to which Max glared at him seizing his nervous laugh.

"Seriously guys, talk to me, what do you know?" He said looking intently at them.

Ray opened his mouth to speak but Max beat him to it. "We're not interfering in your relationship problems," he said rolling his
eyes and taking the last spoon in his food.

"We're not in a relationship. Again." Dre said glaring at him.

"Physically," Max said dabbing the sides of his mouth then telling Ray to get up so they could leave, leaving Dre alone at their table to glare at their backs.

~•~

"Dre!! What's up?!" Jade yelled from across the hall, Dre walked faster pretending he didn't notice nor hear her.

"Dre!" She continued yelling and running after him to which he walked faster.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?" She said slapping his back.

"I did, I just didn't feel like answering you," he said shrugging.

"Did I do anything to you?" she asked giving him a confused look.