8-From the perspective of a newbie.

Hello(in Jerm bot's voice lol) so I recently got a review and turns out, I don't really write about Jade, so this chapter focuses on Jade🍸. This chapter is also dedicated to those who had to leave their old lives behind to start afresh.

Have you ever moved? Like your dad or mom got a new job or contract? Or maybe they just needed an environment change, so now you have to leave that perfect life or not so perfect life behind to start a new one. Some people end up with amazing new lives, some end up as loners. There's actually no such thing as a loner, you either have real-life friends or online friends. Jade found her self in between, she had friends here but at the same time, she felt as though she didn't belong in their friend group. Then again, she had friends back in Nigeria, she had no idea how to juggle them, but if she's been very honest, her life here in LA would be a mess without her friends back home.

Jade paced around in the toilet, stopping to look at her teary face in the mirror once in a while. She held her stomach still crying, her period cramps were definitely the worst. She had no idea how to face her new friends now, considering the fact that she just poured water on one of them's face for absolutely no reason.

Maybe she was pissed about the fact that he hardly treats her with respect or the fact that she thinks she gets too close and friendly with absolute strangers. Her sudden period just made her snap today. She was tired of acting like the perfect friend, she barely knew them yet they're the only people she talks to in the entire school. One would think the experience she had back home would teach her a lesson.

She sat on the bathroom floor, still crying with her hand around her stomach, she tried calming herself down by forcing laughs and smiles. It always worked, if there's one thing she's good at; it's masking her emotions.

"I feel like you and Dre are always hooking up." She heard a voice enter the toilet, making her run into a stall.

"I think he likes me, you know. I'm after all the first girl he met after his breakup with you know who." Chloe said earning a silent scoff from Jade.

Jade wiped her tears with her fingers and walked out of the stall with a deep breath. Giving Chloe and her friend a small smile, she looked at the mirror and adjusted her curly hair.

"You're the girl that wanted to join my private party with Dre right?" Chloe asked clearly holding her smile.

"It was a misunderstanding," Jade whispered not tearing her puffy eyes from the mirror. She approached the door when she didn't get any further replies or remarks from her.

"Nice to meet you, by the way." She smiled with her chin up before walking out the door. Ignoring the sharp pain in her lower abdomen.

"Hey! Jade!" She heard Tori scream her name, Jade shut her eyes due to pain and opened them almost immediately before turning to Tori with a straight face. She raised her right brows waiting for Tori to say something.

"Are you alright?" Tori asked tilting her head.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" She asked with a thin smile.

"It's not everyday people just splash water on other people's face for no reason, if I may add," she replied whilst folding her arms, "are you sure you're okay?"

"Oh, so I'm insane because I spilled water on him?" She raised her cracked voice.

"No, your eyes are red and you're also yelling for no reason," Tori said touching her shoulder with a worried look.

"I don't know," her shoulders slumped as she said with her now teary voice, "and now, I'm crying for no reason." She said wiping her tears.

"Are you on your..." Tori implored raising her brows.