4- How do you tutor people again?

Thursday was not exactly his favorite day, it should be, a day before Friday, he couldn't speak for all obviously but to him, Thursday was a rest day, lots of free periods and joking around.

Thursday was also the day he found his ex-girlfriend making out, deeply to be precise, with a guy that was not him. Ever since that day, he dreaded the arrival of every Thursday, some would say 'it's been months get over it already.' Few would say 'He should heal slowly.' In this case, he should say the latter was working but it was not, every Thursday is like ripping off bandages and adding injection to the injury, making it painful for seconds, minutes perhaps but he couldn't say his heartbreak hurts for just 24hours, the pain was always there, Thursday was just exceptionally worse.

Today was a bit different, today, he was going to tutor Jade. He had important thoughts in his head, he had to figure out a way to tutor her without looking dumb. He had read through most of the night. He was nervous, sort of a mess, his sister saw him and thought he was nervous about a test, little did she know.

He walked through the school halls, he saw Rachel coughing and smiling at her 'boyfriend', he could almost laugh cause he knew her fake smile and that was what the 'boyfriend' was getting. If only he knew, Alexandre said to himself.

A little part of him hoped she was ok but the bigger part of him was hoping not to mess up the tutorial.

Thursday mornings always start up with maths. Mathematics was not his favorite subject but not his worst either. He headed to the class a little bit nauseous due to lack of sleep last night and no breakfast.

~•~

"Woah, dude! You look a bit pale." Carter stated.

"A bit?" Tori asked looking at him curiously.

"Good morning to you guys too," he said offering them a fake smile.

"It's a good morning for us, is it for you though?" Tori asked with a raised brow.

Dre gritted his teeth and looked at the board whilst Tori and Carter shook their heads.

The class was ok. Nothing more not interesting but a little bit boring.

The rest of the day was free till after break that is. The trio used to hang out at the school stadium to catch up or just make jest of people and teachers but today was different, Jade was joining them. It was her, surprisingly, first time there but doubtfully last. The trio was waiting for Jade in the hallway with their phone in their hands of course.

"Boo!" Jade attempted to scare them from behind. Instead, their eyes were still locked on their screens while muttering "Hi", "yo", "wassup" respectively before inserting their phones in their back pockets and started walking at the same time.

"Do you guys do that a- Woah! Alex, what happened to your face?" Jade asked looking at his face weirdly then turning to Carter and Tori for, hopefully, an answer. The duo looked suddenly interested in the silence of the hallway and walked away from them. Dre still looked still, the pale color on his face started changing to red.

Jade stepped back a bit confused about what was happening. She turned to look at Carter and Tori but their faces looked a bit pale all of a sudden too. Carter then walked back towards them and dragged Dre away from Jade.

"Don't call him Alex," Tori said swinging her hands on Jade's shoulder causing her to look away from the backs of Carter and Dre.

"Why? It's in his name. Alexandre right?" She said staring at their backs again whilst Tori swung a hand on her back.