Tatsu - The Threat

People experience pain in their lives. Some need it to live and find pleasure in it, but most run from it, they avoid it. Yet pain catches up to some of them. Just like it caught young Brian and destroyed his soul to consume it with hate and avarice.

Our world is a world of super powers blaming each other, competing to be number one and looking down on the little guys. A world of major religions hating each other yet professing love. A world of racial differences where races are not understanding each other, not appreciating each other. We see our world consumed in hate, ambition and greed throughout history. This all conforms the threat to the world, the one that we as the people, the human kind, are currently facing. Our differences should make us stronger and not divide us. There is an urgent need to stop pointing fingers and to start working together. The lying needs to stop and the truth needs to be told. The people of the world should not be manipulated or limited in their vision of life. The new generations are kinder, more considerate, smarter. Equipped to fight the threat. The older generations have the experience, the wisdom. Let us unite!

Tatsu - The Threat, is a journey into life itself. A melting pot of cultures, races and spiritualism in 100,000 words. Written for the young and old. It will make you see just how powerful people can be, and also how dangerous they can be. But the good news is, no matter what form or shape it takes - science or spiritual, love will always win. Let us change the world together.

Enjoy this literary fiction work centered around Brian through an action packed, romance and crime filled story with a dark inspirational twist designed to make you think about the world we live in today!

______________________________________________________________________________

Copyright © 2019 by Roberto Gonzalez Jr.
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Posted in the United States of America on Wattpad