part- 17 pregnancy!!??

Comment and vote

Zoya's head was spinning so she sat down on the chair and a drop of tear came out of her eyes....
She wiped the tears and then
She drank some water and closed her eyes

After sometime her driver called her informing about his arrival so she quickly picked her bag and files and moved out of the office....

She reached at home
she quickly moved toward her room but she was stopped by anjana..

Anjana- Arey zoya, beta aaj itni jaldi office se aa gyi.. Kya hua.. Koi problem hain kya??

Zoya- nhi maa bas thoda sa headache hain.. Abhi hum thoda rest le lenge toh theek ho jaayenge..

Anjana- accha tum ek kaam karo apne room main jao main tumhare liye kuch khane ka lati hun..

Zoya- nhi maa uski koi jarurat nhi ha-
(Anjana cut her in between..)

Anjana- kya jarurat nhi hain?.. Aaj kal tum apna khayal bilkul nhi rakh rhi ho..... Chlo apne room main jao main kuch leke aati hun....

Zoya- par maa-

Anjana- zoya....
(She said sternly)

Zoya- okay okay..

Zoya smiled seeing the love her mother in law have for her.....

She goes to their room...

She quickly changed and got freshed...

She was lying on the bed when their was a knock on the door..
She opened the door and saw anjana standing there with a plate of food and a glass of juice
Anjana handed the plate to zoya and caressed her face saying

Anjana- zoya apni health ka khyaal rakho... Tumhari health jyada important hain kisi bhi kaam se pehle... Okay

Zoya nodded her head....

She ate her food... Then she drank the juice..

After keeping the tray on the table she moved toward the bed but suddenly got an unusual feeling in her stomach..
She rushed to the bathroom and emptied her stomach....

She stood there with the support of wall.. She didn't had any energy to move...

After few minutes.. She collected some energy and moved toward the bed
After drinking some water she laid down on the bed.......
She checked her phone and saw a notification from aditya, she checked and saw a message

Aditya- zoya,ghar pahuch gyi????

She replied to him..

Zoya- jee hum abhi thodi der pehle hi pahuche hain..

Within a few seconds she got a reply from aditya, as if he was only waiting for her message..

Aditya- okay.. Abhi tumhari tabyat kaisi hain??

She does not want him to worry.. She knew if she will tell him anything he will come right away and she don't want him to do that, because there are already few problems in the office..so after thinking for a while she messaged......

Zoya- abhi theek hain hum, bas sone hi jaa rhe the....

Aditya- okay tum rest karo aur agar koi bhi problem ho toh please call kardena okay..?

Zoya- jee hum aapko call kardenge..

Aditya- okay bye.. Rest karo

After reading his message she closed her phone and kept it on the side table
Then she drifted to her much needed sleep....