Epilogue

So epilogue is here. Please vote and comment as much as you can.
Follow me. And please ignore the mistakes.

Thank you to everyone who have supported me till now. Bearing with my story is not easy 😁😂jk. I love you all❤. Lots of love to all those who have voted and commented from very first chapter. Also to everyone who have invested their valuable time to read this story. Thank you and love you all❤💕.

After five years.

Three people quietly enters inside the adiya's room.

They looked at each other. They were none other then aditya, inaayat and ishaan.

They tip toed till the bed where zoya was sleeping.

After counting three all the three shouted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMA." all three shouted together.

Zoya got up with a jolt but soon relaxed after realising that it is 12:00 AM and it's her birthday.

"Thank you meri jaan." She said while hugging her both the babies tightly.

Aditya moved towards her and gave a kiss on her head.

"Happy birthday honey." He said.

"Thank you bunny." She said showing her teeth.

"Happy birthday mumma." Inaayat said in her baby voice giving her the birthday card which is made by her with help of her father.

"Awwww Thank you mera baccha." She said and made her sit on her lap and gave her a tight kiss on her cheeks.

"Mumma, happy birthdayyyy." Ishaan, the mumma's boy said giving her a rose with a chocolate.

"Awww... My lovely babies.. Thank you soo much." She said and made him also to sit on her lap and gave him a kiss.

"Mumma, cake cut kalein (karein)." Inaayat asked in her sweet voice.

"Yes baby." She said and aditya brought the cake. Zoya was ready to cut the cake but stopped due to a shrill cry of a baby.

Yes it is their third child. It's a baby girl. She is just four months old.
Now you can say that zoya is done giving birth to babies.

Her moto was "bacche do hi acche." But now they can't keep their hands to themselves. So they ended up having three beautiful children.

But according to zoya they are done with having more babies, she's not gonna give birth anymore, she's tired.

"Mumma anaya bhi aapko wish karna chahti hain." Inaayat said. "Papa anaya ko le aao." She said to her father.

"Yes babydoll." Aditya got up and brought his second princess.

He handed anaya to zoya. Zoya rocked her to make her quiet.

"My baby want to wish mumma. Hmmm my baby want to wish mumma. I love all of my cute little monkeys." She said in a baby voice and rubbed her nose on anaya's tummy. After she stopped crying they cut the cake. After feeding each other aditya took inaayat and ishaan to their room to make them sleep.

When he came back he saw zoya making anaya sleep in her crib.

When zoya felt his presence she looked at him. He came forward and hugged her.

"Happy birthday baby." He said and gave a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you." She said.

He hugged her tightly. She relaxed in his arms, she kept her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeats.