part-31

Vote and comment and please avoid the mistakes
.
.
.
.
.
"Kuch nahi ho sakta iss ladki ka" He said while removing his tie.

After that both of them had their dinner in the room itself.

After finishing, aditya took both of the plates and kept the plates in the kitchen sink. He took a water bottle for himself and one for zoya, after switching off the lights he went back to the room.

Zoya came out of the washroom with a pale face. She had changed herself in night clothes.

After looking at her face he asked.

"Kya hua zoya?" He asked moving toward her.

She sat on the bed.

"Vomiting" She said with no energy in her.

He handed her the water bottle. He went back to kitchen and brought some fruits for her.

"Yeh lo ye kha lo.. Better feel hoga" He said while adjusting her in the bed and giving her the plate.

"Hum kha lenge aap please rest kariye" She said looking at his face, he himself was looking very tired.

He is being up and working hard from past few nights to crack a deal.

"Main so jaaunga, pehle tum ye khao" He said while giving her a glass of milk too.

"Aditya aap sojaiye... Aur yeh doodh dekar hum par zulm na kare" She said while Scrunching her nose.

"Nahi, yeh toh tumhe peena padega" He said while taking the glass near her face.

"Humne kaha na nahi peena" She said while jerking her face to another side.

"Zoyaaa... Peena padega" He said and somehow made her drink the milk forcefully.

"Besharm, behaya.. Kamzarf insaan" She said while wiping her mouth and neck,with the tissue

"Aur kuch bhi bol do galib" He said with a wink.

"Hitlerrrrrr...nihayati badtameez insaan" She said and threw a pillow at him.

He laughed and gave a peck on her angry pout and she again hit him with with a pillow.

After a while of blabbering and fighting both of them settled themselves in the bed to sleep.

Aditya was hugging her and she was sleeping on her back.

After a while of turning and twisting on the bed she opened her eyes. She saw the time and it was 3'o clock.

She felt something weird. She looked at the side and saw him sleeping peacefully with his mouth little open. A smiled formed on her lips.

But there was a kick from one of the babies and it was a little different than before.

She got up and moved out of the bed without disturbing him.

She went inside the washroom and puked again..

She came out of the washroom and drank some water. She walked a while in the room.
But the feeling of suffocation was still there so she went out of room, in the balcony.

She sat on the swing.

She was sitting there and was looking at the moon but still she wasn't feeling good.

Babies were kicking continuously. She got worried, if everything is good inside or they're having any problem. These thoughts were coming in her mind.