part-29

Please vote and comment in between the chapters.

Please excuse the mistakes.

It was morning now and hooda house was silent because everyone was still sleeping.

In AdiYa's room.

Both were sleeping, with him spooning her from behind. Sunlight was entering inside the room from the window.
Zoya opened her eyes slightly because of the direct sunlight on her eyes. She turned and saw adi sleeping shirtless. She blushed remembering about the last night.

She was wearing his shirt only. His fragrance was still there in the shirt. She kissed his cheeks and got up. She saw the time and panicked.

"Ya allah.. 9 baj gye" She said while getting up but was pulled back by aditya.

"Kya hua zoya, so jao na" He said in his morning hoarse voice.

"Nahi aditya, aaj itna late hogya, hatiye hume jaane dijiye " She said while pulling away from his grip.

"Kya yarr" He also sat up with the support of headrest.

"Tumhe to romance karna bhi nahi aata" He whined

"Kya aap bhi... Apka kabhi mann bharta hain... Jab dekho tab romance " She said while moving out of the bed.

"Accha, aur tumhe toh maza hi nahi aaya na kal raat" He smirked.

"Jee bilkul bhi nahi" She loughed seeing his mouth wide opened.

"Acchaaaa.. Abhi batata hun" He said while getting up from the bed

Zoya quickly went inside the bathroom. She was going to lock it but he kept his hand, stopping the door.

"Aditya kya aap bhi" She said while removing his hand.

"Zoyaaa, dono saath main shower lenge toh pani aur time dono bache ga na" He said.

"Jee bilkul nahi bachega, hume pata hain apke irado ke baare main" She said.

"Zoya pakka na...main sirf shower lunga Tumhare saath" He said.

"Pakka? " She asked.

"Pakka"

"Hume aap pe viswas nahi hain... Hume pata hain aap har baar kya karte hain" She said.

"Accha, kya karta hun main" He teased.

"Adityaaa" She shouted.

"Okay madam kuch nahi karunga... Ab tum itni tej-tej chilla ke dusro ko galat ideas mat do" He chuckled seeing her flushed expression. He took the advantage of her shocked situation and got inside the bathroom locking it behind him

Aage ka khud soch lo😁

******************

Zoya came out of her room adjusting her dupatta nicely, basically she was trying to hide the love bites which were not covered properly with the make up.
She was scolding aditya for leaving big marks for which he would just said Ki 'zoya ab ho jata hain' and gave peck on her cheeks.

She came and saw anjana and harsh sitting on the dining chair.

"Good morning maa.. Good morning dad" She wished both of them.

"Good morning beta" Both replied.

"Beta tabyat theek hain?" Harsh asked

"Jee papa.. Abhi toh theek hain" She replied while keeping the aloo ka parantha in her plate.

Aditya also came and sat beside her after wishing his parents.

"Aditya woh mango pickle dijiye vha se" Zoya asked.
Aditya was shocked. She never touched pickles before.