part-32

Please vote and comment.

And please avoid the mistakes.

In the Morning 9:00 AM

Zoya was still sleeping.. Pregnancy has made her lazy.

She was not a morning person and this pregnancy has made her even more lazy.

Hooda house is decorated nicely with flowers, balloons and lights. Today is zoya's godh bharai (baby shower)....

Arrangements are done in the garden area of the hooda mansion....it is going to be a big ceremony.
All the relatives are called.. Family friends are also called.... Decoration has been done nicely.. The house is decorated like a marriage Hall...anjana wanted it to be perfect as it would be one of the best moment in zoya's life.......

Roshnaq, anjana and noor have taken the responsibility for the baby shower as most of the work and rituals will be performed by the ladies.
Other boys are just helping them. They are making sure that all the work is done according to their mother's wish.

Zoya is sleeping peacefully in her room. Aditya is also there, he is talking to Someone on the phone call when he heard the alarm.

She just whined in her sleep due to shrill voice of the alarm. She know that today is a big day but she's feeling too sleepy. She slept peacefully after a long time.

Aditya came inside and switched off the alarm.

"Ab inn madam ko uthana bhi itna bada kaam hain" He thought.

He went and sat near her. He smiled looking at her peaceful sleeping face.
He really don't want to wake her up because he know that she is not able to sleep peacefully at nights and in the morning, she would be either puking or almost crying due to the body ache. This pregnancy has being really hard on her.
He know sometimes she feel suffocated. There are times when she don't want him or anyone with her or near her and there are also times when she don't want him to go to the office Or away from her.

But all in all it had been a very blissful journey. Just a few more days then they'll have their babies in their hand.

After thinking for a while he thought of waking his lazy love, coz she have to wake up, then freshen up and then she have to get ready for the ceremony.

"Zoya.." He said calmly..

"Ummm" She didn't wake up.

"Zoya uth jao.. Phir taiyar bhi toh hona hain" He said.

She heard his voice and moved more closer to him.

"Zoya uth jao na" He said while shaking her.

"Bade hi kamzarf insaan hain aap.. Bol rhe hain na thodi der main uth jayenge" She said and again slept holding his hand.

After few more pleading and cursing she finally woke up.

"Good morning aditya" She said and gave a long lingering kiss on his cheeks.

"It really seems like a good morning" He said and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Yes.. These two monsters were not kicking last night." She said while rubbing her baby bump.

"You know na they're Very intelligent just like me.... Unko pata hain aaj unki mumma ko function attend karna hain isliye meri dono dolls ne tumhe pareshaan nahi kiya" .He said and kissed her stomach. She smiled. She love the bond they share before the birth of the babies.

After a while she got up. Her legs were numb and swollen. They were paining but she didn't said anything as aditya would worry.
But the pain reflected on her face. And it can't be hidden from aditya.