part-21 Miscarriage?????

Vote and comment in between the chapter please.

Happy Diwali to everyone.🙏❤😇🔥
May God bless you with a healthy and a prosperous life ahead. I can give you a bonus chapter.. But I'm not sure as I'm busy but comment and then I'll write accordingly.

Please bare with the mistakes

Zoya is now 2 months pregnant.....

She hasn't started showing up but still she can feel a different connection and feeling......

Everything was hard for her but thinking of having a baby in their hands makes it a little easy for her.....

************************************

Zoya is going to her parents house for a day....
She will return back at night..

Aditya is a little upset as it was off for him today and she is going to her parents house.......

"Zoya jaana jaroori hain kya" He asked as he didn't want her to go..

"Aditya thodi der ki toh baat hain...hum shaam tak aa jayenge aur agar aap kahe toh hum na jaye" She asked cupping his face.

"Nahi tum jao mujhe pata hain tumhe jaane ka mann hain" He know she is missing her parents alot as they have not visited them properly after their marriage.

She nodded her head and kissed his head and sat on his lap and locked her hands around his neck..

"Ek kaam kariye aap bhi chaliye na humare saath" She said after thinking for a while.

"Idea toh aacha hain lekin main tumhare family time ko disturb kar dunga" He said cutely

"Arey kisne kaha aisa... Accha toh Iska matlab hum bhi yha rehte hain toh matlab hum apka family time distrub karte hain" She asked been a bit angry on what he said.

"Areyyy.. Zoya aisa kisne kaha. Tum humari family ka hissa ho toh isme distrub karne vaali kya baat hain" He made her understand.

"Haan toh bas. Jaise hum aapke family ka hissa hain vaise hi aap bhi hain... Aur isme humari aur apki family kya, hum sab toh ek hi hain" She said with an assuring smile

He gave her a wide smile after listening to her.
He gave her a peck on her lips

"accha tum ready ho jao main tab tak maa ko bata deta hun. " He said while caressing her cheeks.

"Okay" She said and was trying to get up but he didn't let her get up, he tightened his hold on her.

"Chodiye hume" She said while getting up.

"Itni aasaani se nahi" He said while looking at her lips.

"Lekin ad-" She got cut off due to his lips on her lips.
They shared an intense kiss.

After that he went outside and she started getting dress up.

He was sitting in the Hall when anjana came there.

"Adi yha hall main kya kar raha hain" She asked ruffling his hair and sat beside him.

"Apka wait" He said while keeping his head on her lap.

"Kyu kya hua? Zoya theek haina? " She asked in a worried tone.

"Haan maa zoya bilkul theek hain. Mujhe yeh batana tha ki hum zoya ke ghar jaa rhe hain shaam tak aa jayenge" He said assuring her.

"Accha theek hain. Leja uska bhi mann kar raha hoga" She said with a smile.

"Jee maa" He got up and kissed her head.