chapter-6 [#season-2]

Please vote and comment.
Kindly ignore the mistakes
.......................................................

Chapter-6

It's been 3 weeks since both of them are apart from each other.

Both are missing each other alot.

Kids are now much more close to their grandparents. They are more active now.

Anjana and zoya talk to each other almost everyday. She sometimes do video call to see the babies.

Aditya has been so restless lately.

He asks her if the babies have started walking or talking.

"Zoya babies ne kuch bolna start kiya.. Have they said their first word... Have they started walking?" He asked her on the call.

"Kya Aditya aap bhi... Bacche abhi sirf 3 mahine ke hain... Abhi kaise bolenge ya chalenge...." Zoya shook her head.

" First of all they are almost 4 months old...aur kya pata humare bacche super bacche nikle... After all they have our genes." Aditya said.

"Haan haan jarur.. " Zoya said and rolled on the bed. She was now laying on her stomach, talking to aditya.

Their night talks are special. They feel like some teenage couples, who can't meet each other but get some alone time to talk on the calls at night.

They are far from each other yet they are close.

She loves him and he loves her. Their love is blooming day by day and moment by moment. Longing to see each other has brought them much more closer.

They talk to each other in the morning, sometimes in the noon or evening. And at night it is their time. Free from work and kids. At night it is just two of them.

They start with all the lovely talks, he tell her about his day she tell him about hers. But they end up with Aditya and his dirty talks which makes zoya all flushed with shyness.

"Yarr zoya kab aaogi vapas... I'm missing you....tumhare bina mann ni lagta..." Aditya whined like a child...

He was sitting in the balcony, on the floor. Under the sky full of stars, stars which you cannot see due to clouds and pollution.

"Okayyy, so i have a good news for you.." She chirped happily..

"You are pregnant?" He asked suddenly in a shocked tone,making her choke on her saliva.

"WHAT?.. You know for that, we have to have sex which we didn't had for a long time now.." She said.

"Oh.. And who is to be blamed?" He said in an accusing tone..

"You, I asked you to come over here on weekend but you didn't.." She said and defended herself.

"Accha, to tum mera advantage lena chahti thi..." He said in a teasing tone. Zoya can imagine him smirking.

"Shut up.. Aap hume bolne ni dete jo hum bolna chahte hain.." She whined.

"Okay okay, bolo kya good news hain.." He asked her.

"Hum parso vapas aa rhe hain.." She said each word with so much excitement.

"Seriously!!!!... Aur tumne mujhe abhi tak bataya bhi nhi tha..." He asked her back.

"Abhi bata to rhe hain na..... Aur aapko excited hona chahiye tha... Abhi tak toh bada keh rhe the 'I'm missing you' ab irade badal gye.." She asked him.