part-36

Hiiii reader!!!

• So, this is the last chapter.

• All the people who don't vote or comment please do it at least in this chapter.

• Please comment as much as you can..

Epilogue and some extra chapters will be uploaded.

• So vote, comment and enjoy and also follow me if you don't.
If you want to ask something or to tell something feel free to DM me.

All long one and there can be mistakes.

Please excuse the mistakes.
.
.
.
Zoya got discharge from the hospital. Both of them are getting ready to leave the hospital. Zoya is making the kids ready and aditya is packing her stuff.

After that both of them went to the doctor's cabin as they have been told to meet the doctor once before they leave.

They knocked and entered the cabin.

"Sit Mr and Mrs hooda." Doctor said with a smile.

"Yes Mrs hooda how are you feeling now?" She asked zoya.

"Better. Just a little backache and leg pain." Zoya said.

"Yes and that is normal. Woh abhi aisa hi rahega thode din. Agar jyada hua toh ek baar consult kar lena." Doctor said.

"Okay doctor." Zoya said.

"And take proper rest. Nights are gonna be sleepless but take proper nap when children are sleeping. And take proper meal as you have to feed two babies. Jyada stress mat lena be as much as happy you can be." She said and zoya kept nodding her head on whatever she said.

"And aditya help her in everything and give each other some time." Aditya also nodded his head.

"And the last and the most important thing, zoya don't take any medicine without consulting a proper doctor, it can affect babies and the milk production too. And avoid physical intimacy for a few days" Both of them nodded their head but aditya groaned inside his mind listening to her last statement.

"Have you visited their doctor?" She asked pointing at the babies who were sleeping in their hands.

"Yes we already met them before coming here." Aditya said.

"Okay that's great. Take care of this little munchkin more as she is very sensitive. And koi bhi problem ho, directly rush to the hospital okay." She said.
Both of them nodded.

After talking for a while they stood up. Aditya shook hand with the doctor.

"Thank you soo much doctor shruthi." He said.

"You are most welcome Mr aditya hooda." She said in a same tone. All three of them chuckled.

"Accha shruthi you have to come to our house for dinner." Aditya said. (If you all remember shruthi is his friend and zoya's doctor)

"Yes shruthi you have to come." Zoya said before shruthi can decline.

"Okay I'll definitely come but aaj nhi. Today I have to go somewhere but pakka kabhi aur jaroor aoungi." She said with a smile.
Both of them smiled and nodded. They bid farewell and left from there.

Soon both of them left from the hospital, arjun came to pick them up as both of them have to carry two babies.

Aditya was in front seat with ishaan in his hands and zoya was sitting on the back seat with inaayat in her hand. Inaayat was not sleeping and she was making her sleep by rocking her. She don't want her to cry right now as she can't feed her at the moment.