chapter-3 [#season 2]

Please Vote and comment. And also follow me if you don't.

Please Ignore the mistakes.

Enjoy reading.
.
.
.
.
.

"Zoya..." He said and she stopped. Not looking at him.

"Hum.. Hume washroom jana hain." Zoya said removing her hand from his strong grip.

She quickly went inside the washroom. Afterall she have to think of some arguments against him before confronting him. Women's power.

She washed her face and got fresh. She was taking more time as she don't want to face him.

"He shouts at me. Then he Doesn't come home. No he came.. But still he was drunk. Then he went away early in the morning, and now he wants to talk..seriously 'talk'." zoya was fuming inside her mind. She wanted to clear her mind before talking to him because she don't want to create any more mess.

Her chain of thought broke when she heard one of the baby crying.

She came out and saw him rocking the crying ishaan in his hand.

When he saw her sitting on the bed he went and gave ishaan in her arms to feed.

She started feeding ishaan. This was the first time when she was feeling awkward while feeding in front of him. Well they've not been sexually active for months now, so seeing her naked is not a chance. She don't even let him give her a proper kiss and having sex is a far away thing.

"What have changed between us that we have became so distant."she thought while caressing ishaan's face.

Neither aditya said anything nor she.

He wanted to say a lot of things. He wanted to apologize, he wanted to know if she's safe because he just got to know about the accident and about her post partum depression, about which his mother told him, specially coming inside his office and scolding him in front of his employees.

After ishaan was done she adjusted her clothes and kept him in the middle of the bed while tapping his chest so that he fall asleep. But he wasn't in the mood to fall asleep.

Aditya was not looking at her for the whole time she was feeding him.
Because she's still a distraction for him no matter what, and he can't get distracted right now.

When he saw her moving out of the bed he said.

"Zoya wait." He sounded a bit stern. He know that she's running away from the situation. Well, both are.

She stopped at her place. He walked toward her.

She was looking every where except him.

He held her hand which was unusually warm.

"Zo... Zoya I'm... I'm sorry.. I know maine gusse main kal bahut kuch keh diya.. But I didn't mean any of it and you know that right." He said. His voice broke at many places realising what all he had said to her.

"Bu.. But.. Yo.. Yo.. You said it." She said.
He don't know if he should be happy that she talked or sad that she's hurt.

"I know and I'm sorry. You know na I'm a fucked up guy." He said.

"Don't use that language in front of my babies." She said with a pout looking at ishaan who was wide awake and was looking at the fan with his big eyes.

"Sorry.. But zoya I was worried.. Inaayat ro rhi thi... Tumhara phone nhi lag rha tha.. Tum dono ki tension ho rhi thi mujhe." He said holding her hands tightly.