chapter-1 [#season 2]

I really wanted to write about this issue.(postpartum depression)

Postpartum depression is a mood disorder that affect a women after the childbirth.

Although I don't know much about this but still it is much similar to depression.

Vote and comment in between the chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes.
.
.
.
.
Twins, ishaan and inaayat are nearly 2 months old.

It was a bright morning, sunlight was peeping in through the little gap of window which was open.

Zoya was sleeping soundly untill she heard the shrill noise of her alarm.

She groaned and opened her eyes but quickly closed them again because of the irritating sunlight which was directly hitting her eyes.

After a bit she opened her eyes. She looked at the other side of the bed and found it empty. She signed and got up. She sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes.

She heard the bathroom door clicked open, showing her handsome husband who have just taken a bath. He looked at her and gave her a smile. This is all she need in the morning to kick start her hectic day, a simple yet warm smile, some kisses and cuddle and lots of love from her husband.

He went inside the closet and quickly came out wearing his clothes.

"Why didn't you wake me up early." She said getting up from the bed, Groaning in pain.

"Because of that..." He said indicating her groaning due to pain.

He walked toward her and said.

"You should give some rest to your back." He said holding her from her shoulders. She's having backache from their birth itself, sometimes it's severe sometimes it's okay.

She encircled her arms around his waist and game him a hug, keeping her head on his chest. She released a deep-exhausted breathe.

He held her tightly against his body.

They only get some time in the morning and some in nights otherwise both are busy in their work. Zoya is always busy with the kids. He is busy in his office. In the morning he goes early to office so he can come on time to give his time to her and the babies, due to all these they are not really getting time for each other. Zoya would be extremely tired in the night to even say a word, so she sleeps early, but that is not all, she have to wake up in the middle of the night because of the babies so eventually she gets late to wake up in the morning.

"Can't you take a day off today." She asked looking up at him, hopefully.

"Not possible... Aaj important meeting hain." He said sadly. Other than weekends they don't get much time together.

She was going to say something when one of the babies started crying. She looked back at the crib.

"You go and get fresh.. Main inhe dekhta hun." He said and gave her a kiss on her head.

She quietly went inside the washroom taking her clothes with her.

She was taking the shower with different thoughts in her mind.

"Don't he want to spend some time with me?.... Maybe because my body is not like before..." She thought looking at her body in the mirror. All the strech marks, weight gain and many more changes in her body is making her insecure about her body and looks. She doesn't want to think about all these things but her hormones are just messing up her mind and emotions. And situation is not helping her either.