four📷

luna

asher stayed with us for two weeks before going home since we would be dont filming anyways. "GATHER ROUND FOLKS." andy yells so we get in a circle, wrapping our arms around the people next to us. "we just filmed the last scene-" he pauses so we can clap "-this movie was absolutely fantastic! it was great working with you guys. OKAY! we need everyone for photos before we actually wrap up this movie then I'll see you all in LA for the start of the press tour. two weeks people"

we all file away, i was last for the pictures so i was just talking to bill who was still in full costume. "so should i refer to you as pennywise or bill?"
"well technically right now i am pennywise."
"lun you're on baby!" i say goodbye to bill and walk over to the camera area.

after half an hour it was over. i was officially wrapped. "THATS A WRAP ON LUNA ADAMS!" sophia screams and hugs me, jack and wyatt joining in on the hug. "I love you guys."
"oh luna me you and finn are all on the same flight!"

"wow yay" i roll my eyes. jack grins but doesn't say anything. "when are you guys leaving?"
"tonight. ten o'clock" sophia nods her head, "press tour starts in two weeks can you believe it?" i actually couldn't. i feel like we just started filming so now being done with the movie and starting the press tour was absolutely insane.
"LUNA! SMILE!" i quickly look up to see wyatt with his camera on. "wy! i wasn't ready dummy."

@wyattoleff

liked by @ITmovieofficial, @jaedenwesley and 2

liked by @ITmovieofficial, @jaedenwesley and 2.4m others

@wyattoleff: stan: "SANDY DON'T DO IT"
sandy: "lmao crackhead vibes✌️✌️"
go get tickets for the press tour, link in bio!

-2.0m comments-

@user3: I GET TO SEE YOU GUYS IN NY
@lunaadams: hah ✌️✌️✌️✌️
@user8: DOES SANDY DIE
-@user9: wait and find out
@asherangel: she's crazy
-@lunaadams: crazy for you
@sophialillis: gasp did you just post luna in costume???
-@wyattoleff: sksksks tea
-@lunaadams: save the turtles and i oop sksk
@lunababy: SHES SO BABY

@mooninspanish

liked by @asherangle, @jackblazer and 23 others

@mooninspanish: i have a four hour flight next to finn and jack in ten minutes. kill me:(

-15 comments-

@jackblazer: heyy!! you love us
-@mooninspanish: i love you not him
@annaoop: good luck sis
@billybobbybrown: you're such a cutie
-@mooninspanish: ily, say hi to maddie and lilia for me!
@mackzgirlparty: cutie
-@mooninspanish: all u
@fineasdogsoft: i hate you
-@mooninspanish: thank you!!
@ohchosenone: see you in two weeks L
-@mooninspanish: love you C
@asherangle: love you cutie
-@mooninspanish: love you more
@fineasdogsoft: will you get off Instagram and come to the gate, i want to get to my seat.
-@mooninspanish: lmao okkkkkkkk

authors note
its going to be sad when i have to make luna and asher break up since it is a finn fanfic