twelve📷

luna

"LUNA ADAMS WAKE UP YOU UGLY BI-"
"JACK DYLAN GRAZER IF YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!"

i open my eyes to see jack holding a pillow and his mom standing in the doorway. "whyyyy. it's too early for this." his mom lets out a laugh before leaving the room. "Luna you have exactly one hour and 15 minutes before we have to go to the bus."

now i remember. today starts the press tour. "leave the room so i can get ready." he leaves and i get dressed, i brush my hair and leave the room and walk to the bathroom. i wash my face and brush my teeth before meeting jack downstairs. "goodbye guys. be safe okay?"

we walk outside and see the bus parked in the road, we were the last to get picked up. yesterday was the real start because we had a mini press interview yesterday here in la. we heading to New York first which is going to be fun. the last time i was there it was filming for ashers last music video.

@lunaadams

liked by @user3, @haydensummerall and 3

liked by @user3, @haydensummerall and 3.5m others

@lunaadams: new york baby!!

-2.0m comments-

@haydensummerall: awh man i missed you by a day.
-@lunaadams: sad:( when we both are in la we need to hang out hay!!
@layden: WHAT SKSHSKSKS SINCE WHEN ARE HAYDEN AND LUNA FRIENDS AGAIN???!???
@user3: UR SO CUTE
@pennywiser: i get to see you today!!
@asherangel: have fun lun!
-@lunaadams: thanks ash.
  -@lasher.forever: this makes me sad. i wish they would hang out again.
@lilia: miss u!
@annacathcart: CUTIE

luna

"hey luna you ready?" i got off my phone and faced tony who was holding a mic out for me to take and join the others who were standing at the side of the stage, all waiting to go on. "oh sorry yeah. thanks tony." i take the mic from him and stand next to sophia who smiles at me as i do.

"okay guys this is what you've all been waiting for. the cast of the losers club!" we all walk out one by one and wave as the crowd screams. i sit next to sophia and jaeden, my mic in my left hand and my right hand on jaedens chair. "okay we have a few questions lined up before the crowd gets to ask their questions okay?" we all nod and the interviewer starts to ask her questions.

"first question. what was it like to be in this movie." i speak up first, "absolutely insane. it was so much fun and i made some amazing friendships and it's really great." after a few questions about the movie and how we got the job and everything the crowd gets to individually asks us questions.

"my question is for luna! are you and hayden dating again?" I immediately shake my head, "definitely not. we did not work as couple but i am so glad that we're friends."
another person gets called on, "why did you and luna hate each other finn?"

he glances at me before saying, "well it was pretty stupid and I don't want to get into it." he lets out a nervous laugh. the questions are finally over and we start to meet the fans who bought vip. "hi cutie! what's your name?" the girl who was one of the last people smiles up at me, she had to be around 9 or 10.

"marie. you're so pretty." she hugs me and we take a quick picture before she leaves. i love my job so much.

authors note
:)