twenty five📷

luna

"finn oh my god! ARE WE AT BEAUTYCON?"
he laughs but tells me to quiet down since people were staring. "basically lilia was going to surprise you because you got accepted for a table! she couldn't come last min-" she immediately wraps me in a hug which makes me slightly stumble backwards.

"it was lilias idea but I'm just happy i got to take you here." we walk inside the building and see how packed it is so i grab finns hand so i won't lose him, just like we did at the IT premiere. "oh there's the lubling booth! ah this is so exciting!"

we stand near the booth and take pictures with fans who were there already. "hey i wanna take a picture of you on the plane thing." i laugh and sit on the wing of the plane and let finn take my photo.

@finnwolfhardofficial

liked by @wyattoleff, @finnxluna and 4

liked by @wyattoleff, @finnxluna and 4.5m others

@finnwolfhardofficial: beautycon with this beauty

-2.8m comments-

@lunaadams: thanks for taking me finn
-@finnwolfhardofficial: anytime:)
@finnxluna: i was there and they were holding hands the whole time!
@imreeseherron: loved meeting you!
@lilia: TELL ME EVERYTHING
@user2: so cute
@strangerthangs: "with this beauty" CRYIN IN THE CLUB

@lunaadams

1/2

2/2

2/2

liked by @asherangel, @jackdgrazer and 5.2m others

@lunaadams: beautycon!!
finn and i are here for the rest of the night so stop by, get some bracelets and hang with us!

-tagged: @lubling, @finnwolfhardofficial-

@annacathcart: sleepover afterwards @ lilias
@LuBling: what a great day!
@lunadams: the bracelets are so cute!
@finnwolfhardofficial: i got mine!
-@lunaadams: :))
@harveypetito: already got mine! miss you
-@lunaadams: miss you too!

luna

"that was such a fun night! thank you once again for taking me." we were walking to finns car after beauty con finished up, he was going to drop me off at lilias since i already have clothes and such at her place.
"um hey luna so um remember that day i went to your house and we watched new girl and stuff."

i nodded. of course i did. that was the day i admitted i liked him. "well i left my jacket inside so i came back and got it and i heard you talking to lilia." my eyes go wide, "what? oh god.... no. no." he just smiles, he knew i liked him this whole time? "it's okay lun. i like you too."

he starts to lean in but my mind is foggy, he likes me? when my mind clears up i register what's happening and lean in too. our lips finally connected and i couldn't believe that we were kissing, not even half a year ago i couldn't stand this guy.

"so what do you say about being my girlfriend?" 
"of course."
"good."
"good."

-authors  note-

LINN! LINN! LINN!