eighteen📷

luna

i walked up to my room and set up my mic and camera, i decided to post to my YouTube channel that i legit never post to. i wanted to make music but since i don't have any inspiration i chose to just sing a cover and post it to youtube since i don't want my career to be based off music, I'd much rather have people focus on my acting.

LUNA ADAMS
6.8m subscribers

"HEY GUYS! i don't remember my intro but hey it's luna adams and welcome back to my channel. today I'm going to doing a cover of Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi!"

"I'm going under and this time I fear theres no one to save me"

I finish the cover before ending the video.
"i hope you all enjoyed that cover! i definitely did, i might start posting more covers which might inspire me to start making more music!"

luna

i edited and uploaded the cover and it turned out really nice. i sent a clip of it to lilia and asher who both loved it which made me happy because they were both here when i used to do music and so finally after a year and a half of not doing music i have to send a clip to them.

i saved my thumbnail to my phone so i can post it to instagram to promote the cover.

@lunaadams

liked by @lewiscapaldi, @alecbenjamin and 5

liked by @lewiscapaldi, @alecbenjamin and 5.1m others

@lunaadams: go check out my cover of someone you loved by @lewiscapaldi i haven't posted a cover or anything with music (besides ashers music videos) in a while. i just don't want music to be the center of my career, I'd rather be known for acting. please listen to the cover though because I'm really proud of it and i do wish to keep doing covers for y'all!

-3.5m comments-

@user3: IT SOUNDS SO GOOD WHY DOMT YOU WANT TO BE A SINGER
-@lunaadams: idk. my passion and everything is acting, singing is just something that i like to do.
@annacathcart: AMAZING LOVE
-@lunaadams: woop i love you sm
@lewiscapaldi: it sounds absolutely fantastic!
-@lunaadams: thank you mr capaldi!
@user7: PLEASE do more covers!
@finnwolfhardofficial: its really good lun. i might just have to subscribe if more covers come
-@lunaadams: thank you finn and yes please subscribe;)
@lilia: THE WHOLETHING IS AMAZING! ME AND EMILY ARE JAMMING
-@lunaadams: I LOVE YOU BOTH💗💞💓
@nayipramos: i better be your director when you get back into singing
-@lunaadams: if i ever do you'll be the first one I'll call