fifteen📷

luna

finn and i were heading to our fittings for the movie premiere of IT. the press tour was over and now it's time for it to be released. it's coming out tomorrow but tonight is the premiere of it, finn and i were going together because we are the only ones who don't have someone coming with us.

"Luna how do i look?" i looked over at him, he was wearing a black tux with gold color outlines on the jacket. not going to lie he looks good. "i like it. looks good." he smiles at me before heading to the changing room to get out of it. "okay luna it's your turn." i walk with the stylist and she pulls out my dress, it was black and white, with lace. it was knee length and looked really nice.

it fit me perfectly. i walk out to show finn who immediately smiles, "you look great luna."
"you know i think we're close enough friends, you can call me lun." he wraps me in a hug, once he lets go i get out of my dress and change back into my normal clothes. "what shall we do now?" we end up just walking the streets of LA since neither of us wanted to go home yet.

@lunaadams

liked by @asherangel, @ethandolan and 3

liked by @asherangel, @ethandolan and 3.4m others

@lunaadams: finn is a bad photographer! also thank you all for the birthday wishes<3

-2.6m comments-

@moonadams: AH IT COMES OUT TOMORROW
@user3: what's next for you after IT?
-@lunaadams: don't know yet, just wait and see
@finnwolfhardofficial: you know what. you're cancelled. we're not going to the premiere together anymore. nope.
-@user: AH WHAT??? YOU GUYS WHDHIFNW
-@shaderoompt5: OH MY GOD
-@lunaadams: gasp no! also just so we are clear finn and i aren't dating. we are the only ones out of the cast who aren't bringing someone so we're just going together. AS FRIENDS.
@jaedenwesley: ITS SO BLURRY
-@lunaadams: I KNOW
@jackdgrazer: best friend still looks cayoot!
-@lunaadams: this is why i love you💘💓💞💕💘💗💞💘💘💕💞💗💖💓

authors note

not fishing for compliments but
is this book good??