seven📷

@lunaadams

liked by @finnwolfhardofficial, @wyattoleff and 3

liked by @finnwolfhardofficial, @wyattoleff and 3.7m others

@lunaadams: its sad to say that our relationship has come to an end. we were drifting apart and we barely saw each other, we knew it wasn't right to continue. to the fans: thank you for being so supportive throughout our relationship, we were so scared that you would bash us for being together. thank you for making accounts and edits. you guys rock. to asher: thank you for over a year of fun memories, of course we'll still be friends but this is hard. thank you for always supporting me and believing in me even when i didn't believe in myself. thank you for being my #1 fan. much love asher dov angel.

-comments are disabled-

the girls❤️

soph💚: hey lun, babe you okay?

mills💗: we saw your post.

lils🦋: we love you

sadie🥵: 🧡🧡

anns🥰: love you!!

lun❤️: thank you girls. i love you all.

lozers club🎈

eds💜: hey lun you good? i was going to come into the room and ask but i hear you crying.

eds💜: yikes. that wasn't supposed to be sent to this chat.

b-b-bill🤧: glad you did though, we all want to make sure you're okay luna.

january embers💙: we love you luna!

sandy🤧❤️: I love you guys. I'm doing okay ig. i kinda knew this was coming but man it sucks. a lot. i really love him.

tozier🖕: so like why are you complaining in the groupchat tho??

bev🥰: okay but can you not be a jerk for like one sec???

sandy🤧❤️: ya know what finn. you're a jerk. i don't even know what i did to you. just please leave me alone.

-sandy🤧❤️ has left the chat-

bev🥰: you know finn you've turned into a real jerk. luna just went through a huge breakup. she truly loved asher.

-bev🥰 has left the chat-

authors note
tea.
don't worry guys! finn will not be a jerk forever.
it's snowing y'all