twenty eight📷

four weeks later

luna

facetime call: 4hrs 23mins 16secs

"just three more days okay?"
i nod, finns been filming for two months and finally gets a break in three days. he's coming to la for his break so he can see his la friends and me of course. i was excited, although we've only been dating for just over two months almost three, i really do like him.

which some people think is insane because i used to hate him but honestly i probably would've realized my feelings earlier if i wasn't busy hating him. "hey hey i got to go honey. bye!"
"bye finn. see you soon!"

call ended: 4hrs 25mins 44secs

luna

i set my phone down and stared at my ceiling. a small smile placed on my face, finn really was something. i had set for a photoshoot im going to be doing. once i got to the photoshoot i was rushed straight to hair and makeup.

"you look beautiful."
i thank the makeup artist and make my way to the actual photo shoot area.
the photoshoot takes three hours so after i decided to stop over to lilias to hang out with her, maddie and kenzie before i head home and sleep.

i knock on the door and Jane, lilias mom, opens it. "oh hi luna."
"hi Jane. i was just stopping by on my way home, lilia is here correct?"
she nods and opens the door wider for me to walk through.

"hey girls!" lilia is the first to hug me. kenzie is next, she was very excited to see me, we haven't seen each other in months. maddie hugs me next, i saw her not that long ago at the VMAs.
"i didn't know you were coming."
"i just had a photoshoot so i came here to hang out before i go home and sleep."

we hang out for two hours before i go home and sleep for the rest of the night.
just two more days.

authors note

i can't wait for
them to reunite!

dude what? i already hit 2k??