ten📷

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: TONY😤

tony😤: we need to talk luna. get finn and come to my office. be there in fifteen.

luna⭐️: will do.

MESSAGE FINN🤮? YES NO

luna🤢: hey finn. tony wants us to be at his office in fifteen, he's not happy.

finn🤮: is jacks mom giving you a ride?

luna🤢: yeah, why?

finn🤮: do you think she can pick me up? no ones home.

luna🤢: yeah sure. be ready in ten.

luna

"are you ready Luna?" i nod and jacks mom starts the car and we begin to drive to finns. "are you okay honey? i heard you crying last night." jacks mom is like another mom to me, my mom is usually away for work. it's not her fault of course and we still have an amazing relationship.

"asher and i broke up and now finn and i are in trouble because i got all of our private instagrams leaked." she slightly shakes her head, "I'm so sorry luna. you guys were perfect and I'm sure it's not your fault they were leaked." we pull up to finns house and see him standing outside.

"hey thanks for the ride. no one was home." he gets in the backseat and just stares at me. "so um should I wait for you guys or you can tell me when to pick you up." i speak up first, "I'll probably grab lunch or something so I'll just text you whenever i need a ride if that's okay."

"of course it's okay, what about you finn?"
"oh um my brother will be home soon so I'll get him to give me a ride." we finally arrive at Tony's office building, finn and i both say bye to jacks mom and walk inside. "hi we're here to see tony sanders. luna adams and finn wolfhard."

"he's in his office. fourth floor, room three." we both thank her and walk towards the elevators, completely silence. we get into his office and see him sitting at his desk. we take a seat in front of him, we all sit in silence for a minute before tony speaks up. "tell me what happened because now all of a sudden everyone knows you two are enemies."

"look someone hacked into my private Instagram and sent in my some of my posts." finn just sits there, still not speaking. "i didn't mean for it to happen, none of us did. we all just wanted private instagrams so we can be somewhat normal."

"finn what do you have to say." finn glances at me and i know he's going to blame everything on me. "well um. we probably both should've been more careful. we're both at fault, whoever hacked her is the one who's to blame. sorry tony and we'll make sure to address it the right way." tony lets us go after that, giving us both a 'make this right' look.

"um so is your brother coming to get you now?" finn shakes his head no and starts to walk over to the bench by the doors. "do you want to get lunch with me? we should try and be friends." he stares at me for a minute before saying yes. "i was thinking of just grabbing in n out."

@finnwolfhardofficial

liked by @asherangel, @jackdgrazer and 3

liked by @asherangel, @jackdgrazer and 3.8m others

@finnwolfhardofficial: guess she's not so bad. I'm sure all of you have heard the gossip and yes it's true luna and i don't exactly like each other but we are going to work on it. we are sorry for all the drama.

-2.3m comments-

@lunaadams: EW WHY THAT PHOTO????
-@finnwolfhardofficial: you look pretty in it!
@user3: is the whole 'oh wowie we're friends now' just another cover???
-@lunaadams: nope. we're actually going to try and be friends. our reasons were stupid anyways and this whole thing was tiring and hard. we made our friends choose, we lied to our fans and honestly it was hard to keep up the act so now we're starting off fresh. x
@jackdgrazer: about damn time! i need both my best friends to be friends. or else it's just weird.
-@finnwolfhardofficial: we love you man.

@lunaadams

liked by @lasherrip, @chosenjacobs and 3

liked by @lasherrip, @chosenjacobs and 3.4m others

@lunaadams: pose📸
also yes! me and finn do not like each other but we are working on a friendship. no we are not faking this. yes we won't be 'best friends' right away but we are trying to be nicer to each other so we can be friends. thank you for your concern xo

-comments are disabled-

-authors note-
it's happening folks