twenty two📷

luna

"lunaaaaa!" finn walks into my house with a bag of Taco Bell. "oo what did you bring me?" he shakes the bag at me, "all for me." i frown as he walks closer to me and sits on my couch right next to me. "I'm just kidding. I got you a crunch wrap supreme." he hands the bag to me so i dig in and grab the food that he said was mine.

"what are we watching today?"
"new girl. i still can't believe you haven't finished it. jack and i have watched it three times." he shrugs but grabs the remote to turn on new girl. "oo is this a cheesy gordita crunch? can i have a bite of it?"

"yeah go ahead." i take a bite of it and it was absolutely amazing. "man that's good."
"right? it's the only thing i like from Taco Bell."
"then why do we always get Taco Bell? we could always get something else?"

"yeah but you really love taco bell so that's why i always get it." at that moment my heart went: 💖💘💗💞💓💕 and i 100% blushed.
"that's sweet finn."
"lets watch some new girl!"

he clicked play and leaned back on the couch, putting his arm on the back of the couch so it was right behind me. i could feel my heart increase speed. what is this boy going to me?
we finish season six before finn says he has to leave. "bye finn." he leaves the house and i walk into the kitchen and call lilia.

"hello? what's up luna."

"i like finn."

"like for real?"

"yes for real! what do i do?"

"just tell him."

"no thanks. next option."

"stop being a baby!"

"lilia."

"I'm just saying. why can't you
just tell him?"

"because that's scary. i guess ill tell him."

"tell me how it goes!"

"I'm not going to tell him now!
give me three weeks."

"whatever but I'm just saying if
you don't tell him in three
weeks I'll tell him for you."

"okay okay. bye lils."

"bye lun."

i hung up the phone and ran upstairs.
how am i going to tell finn?

finn

i left lunas house with a smile on my face, nick was waiting outside. "i thought you left with a jacket? Luna take it again?"
"oh man, i left it on the couch. be right back nick." i walk back inside her house, i quietly shut the door. i can hear her talking so i walk quietly to the couch.

"i like finn."
i stop in my tracks and peered into the kitchen and see her with her back facing me, she's on the phone.
"yes for real. what do i do?"
as soon as she says that i realize i shouldn't be listening so i grab my jacket and leave her house.

"dude what's up with your face? it's super red, did y'all lock lips?" i smack his arm as he drives out of the driveway. I couldn't stop thinking about her saying she likes me actually i couldn't stop thinking about her in general.

and that's when i realized that i liked her.
i liked luna adams.

authors note

☕️☕️