nine📷

@spillingthetea

liked by @fackbois, @user5 and 1

liked by @fackbois, @user5 and 1.0m others

@spillingthetea: uh oh. from an anonymous person who hacked into @lunaadams finsta. she posted this post last night and to our surprise: Luna and Finn can not stand each other. these co stars who play best friends absolutely hate each other! whatever he said must have been very bad since even his own best friend is on her side. what do you guys think?

-917k comments-

@user3: oh my god! Ima follow request all of their finstas!!!
@ITlover: dude are you serious? take this down.
@userw: this is wrong! their finstas are supposed to be private
@teahasbeenspilt: lmao obviously they didn't want the fans to know and now luna just got them all exposed.
-@lunaaaadams: maybe people shouldn't hack into her or anyone's stuff.

DM @spillingthetea? YES NO

@lunaadams: hey look can you take down that post?

@spillingthetea: no can do. this is what my account is about.

@lunaadams: look those accounts were supposed to be private and now I'm getting  so many follow requests and I'm sure everyone else is.

@spillingthetea: look luna, you knew that someone was going to find it. it's not my fault, it was sent into me. I'll delete it but just know that me deleting it won't help.

lozers club🎈

tozier🖕: thanks a lot luna. i had to mute my phone because it's non stop requests.

b-b-bill🤧: yeah I had to mute mine as well but i understand it's not your fault luna. you didn't know someone was going to hack it, none of us did.

bev🥰: yeah so knock it off finn, we all know you're just trying to upset Luna even more

sandy🤧❤️: look finn i understand that you hate me and i hate you but we're kind of in this together, the fans now know we hate each other. management is going to definitely yell at us and I'm the not only one to blame.

eds💜; she has a point finn.

the better mike💚: yeah finn. you both are in big trouble, tony just messaged me.

tozier🖕: why do you guys always side with her? thought we were friends too.

january embers💙: we are friends but finn luna is right on this one.

bird boi🐦: we love you luna!

authors note

:)))