thirty one📷

luna

i was at lilias hanging out with anna, maddie, lilia, kenzie, and lauren. it was annas last day in la for a while so we decided to hang out until she heads to the airport. i realized that since finn and i started dating i haven't spent a lot of time with my other friends without Finn there.

i didn't even know lauren was in la, kenzie apparently has a new boyfriend i knew nothing about and i completely forgot that anna was leaving. it makes me sad because these girls have been my friends longer than i knew finn.
"hey lun, are you okay? you're acting kind of distant?"

"yeah I'm fine."
"she's probably thinking of finnnn." lilia was just teasing me as a joke but it made me frown. finn and i have only been dating for three months now, are we really THAT couple?
"oh wow we should head to the airport! maddie you're driving."

"okay if I'm driving then i get the aux."
"i swear to god mads if you play my old music I'm suing." kenzie threatens which makes everyone laugh. "i won't, i promise."
all of a sudden my voice blasts through the speakers, my old song ordinary girl starts playing.

"oh god! why?"
"if i can't play kenzies old music you better bet I'm playing yours." we all start screaming the lyrics, all of us posting to our stories.
"guys listen it's baby luna." lilia says to her phone before singing the lyrics. "oo play picture this next!" i let out a laugh, picture this started many rumors that i was dating austin brown. fun times.

we finally get to the airport and i think it hit everyone that anna was leaving us for at least eight months but it might be even longer, who knows. "um so i guess goodbye?" anna awkwardly says once she sees that everyone's focused on her.
i say goodbye to anna first, we were a few feet away from the rest of the girls.

"I'm sorry that i didn't hang out with you while finn was gone and even when he was here. i was always with him or talking to him or about him. you've been my best friend since i moved out to la and I'm sorry. i love you anns."
"i understand lun, it's weird because you weren't like that with ash. maybe it's because you and finn used to hate each other?"
"i don't know. i should let the other girls talk to you."

"i love you lun."
"i love you too anns."

authors note

the next chapter is
the last!
but don't worry
because.....

i already have sequel planned!