The Proximal Zone

It takes many bright lifespans of charisma to lure the wide ocean of remedies to work with our sovereignty. Let it be known that the homecoming feeling we felt in life can only be satisfied if we start to chase a juncture that had no limit in conveying us to a place where love and righteousness met to oppose what became forbidden in the eyes of a medieval prophet that we commonly praised to feel safe with the afterlife.

It needs to be understood that the visions we have can only pave a path and find lasting merit if we dare ourselves to ignore an existence that gives us anxiety about the inevitable bad possibilities, even if it means defying various spiritual invitations that possess loose ends scenario to be prayed for. Particularly, the one that wants us to inherit emotions in order to not appear blank with persuasiveness.

Bear in mind that the life we have as humans either exists to overcome the ideas of expecting the world to be fair or exists to silence others with a narrative to justify what has been ridiculed. Therefore...it would be wise to not put our existence into a habitat that extracts power and beliefs from the fantasy of longing, which can only worsen the certain element of awareness we tried to undo inside ourselves.

What appears to be the knowledge and replacement to make this nuance able to exhibit benefit and generousness for our life is...we can always choose to have a plan in preventing a good persona of an individual from being taken away by emotional burnout. An option in life, which I experience is capable of granting a high currency of excitement in giving rope to those who walk the earth with a fabric of fray and self-harming.

It should be noted that on the journey of acquiring triumph and effectiveness, it is always possible for anyone to fall into the darkest dawn of wastefulness if there is no sense of furtherance to expose the sanctimonious existence that loves to e...

It should be noted that on the journey of acquiring triumph and effectiveness, it is always possible for anyone to fall into the darkest dawn of wastefulness if there is no sense of furtherance to expose the sanctimonious existence that loves to entangle the coldness of the world. An existence, which loves using interception that fantasizes prayers as a dominant thing that is capable of brushing all the misery and the agenda that shapes humans as it is now. Although...this act might cause the doers to experience mockery behind the curtains and isolation toward heavenly doors, it can always present an evident atmosphere that needs to be rectified.