Happiest Dream

In a world where life is constructed by warfare and many fogging from experiences, it needs to be trusted and remembered as always that there is always a purpose that both soul and mind can adore, which in return can make our atmosphere close to being able to materialize the happy dream. Although...it is hard to acknowledge the benefit of such simple faith, it always has invisible functionalities when it comes to giving our sleep a lucrative instant and tone that hardly sways even if we know tomorrow there will be something that could give a parallel of casualty to be consumed by our eyes.

Although...there might be a fictive aspect behind this faith that could make the believer undergo skepticism, it will never discriminate in bestowing process and aftermath that can make someone encounter a phenomenal experience that can make the mind possess reasonings and power to notice the good things that any crowds crave. The one, which can give contour for the waves of auditory that are being echoed by ideal and other chimeras.

It can't promise the secret of tomorrow, but it sure can increase the chance of having influence in navigating and attracting togetherness or surprises to come to our faces, which can be known from the increasing number of individuals who consider our existence as a sun for their eventuality. An influence, which also able to create nurturance when hesitation starts to become more than a rule and basic emotions to be observed.

The resonance of this faith might not serve the straight path from the wisdom itself, but it sure can unite and transform the ordinary things we do into guidance that can lead us to know the strength we possess even if our minds are bored to move our feet to visit places that beacon the same genesis and energy, which in my personal experience has made me able to utilize and bend the feeling of being naked with the past guilt into a power to turn the world upside down in a small scale.

At the end of the day, it needs to be synchronized that the search towards the purpose that both soul and mind adore was never been only about acquiring the purpose, but it's more about developing a faith that can provide an explanation for the hardcore force that emerges when habitat or our vicinity starting to become bitter with promptings and gravitating ideas.