Surge Of Yore

There are many simple forms of truth and reasonings about life that I want to reverberate to the world but I'm afraid...it will only lead to another flawed argument. I use a different tone, they called it anger. I use vicious words, they called me paranoid. I showed them facts and reality, they say I need mercy. Although...this phenomenon of mine might have been caused by my proclivity in showing transparency towards anguish and foundations, still...I wonder why people tend to exhibit intricacy and behave blandly with sympathy every time there is a bearish element that can materialize profound dialogues.

When it comes to this dilemma, I may have been a terrible narrator in summarizing people's emotions, but it is not the reason why I am not able to deliver enthusiasm and a thrilling conflict that can make those who listen competent in comprehending their own story and various failures that comes next to bestow endless congruent doubting and sabotaging habitual. It is a basicness, which I don't understand why being rejected, despite it has succeeded in formulating and generating a considerable amount of hysterical knowledge.

I wonder...what system or what kind of scenario makes today's people believe that the existence of my narratives is there to give them a cave of anxiety, not an atmosphere to be used as a reason to continue or build something?. I wonder...what makes today's people not tired of seeing how sensitive and ignorant we have become in accepting that...there is some mundane chronicle that possesses a betraying reward to give depths toward lives and the intensity web we construct.

Why is it so hard for today's people to understand or reflect that the brashness I exhibit as a human in interactions is possible to only exist as a small substance of jumbling inclination?. When will we understand completely that the existence of audacity from an engaging presence is most likely only existing as an outer shell of a bad experience from fostering that manipulates victimization and demented suddenness?.

In the end, it needs to be known as cognitive learning that sometimes...the real facade of a person can only come to clarity if we care enough to appear bristling energy to their nightmarish posterization. It needs to be acknowledged that there are few individuals in this world who are born with traits like the dirtiest rag, which absorbs anything but never loses its purpose as a thing that cleans the filthiness of a surface.