Torrential Pain

The problem with a culture where respecting elders is critical is that it often leads to anticipation in which we can dictate every next generation's enlightenment as a failure and resent them if the aftermath is resulting in self-hate and rebellion. It is an unpleasant mental puzzle that only appears to have a few risen flags in our world. I don't know how many times my mind wants to solve this little ball of trouble, but the only thing I can utter is...the sense of hunt towards the prevention of such conflict is exiguous, which has remarkably clouded many innocent minds with deluding absolutism.

The vitality and the excessiveness of this culture alone have created so much war and chaos in the young generation's minds to the point where it has made them possess consistency and fantasy without standards, which accidentally has also caused them to dive deeply into a psycho state of a clown, instead of into a state or personality that can lead them to ring the bell for other's sanity. It is another peak of stretches that we never put into our moment of silence, despite it has been able to show potential in limiting many options for many generations to come.

It has lashed the innocence of the younger generation with locomotion and tribulations that are defying, which could cause a lifetime of obliviousness towards the kind of life that is toying with self-sufficiency. It has raised many moments and events that I never thought capable of shaking the inner workings that they use to analyze values and morals, which is a mental crisis that I know has been able to abduct the transcending opportunity from the facade of the younger generation.

The only thing I can say to prove the madness and the ridiculousness of such a culture is that the possession of this knowledge alone has caused my existence to be hated violently by the elder, although...my journey only existed to introduce new methods and universe that the younger generation needs as this era is starting to move towards satellite wars and prejudice exposure. I wonder...what kind of thought and processing makes the majority of elders believe the golden egg generation is able to come to the surface from this kind of condescending act?.

How can our young generations feel safe about themselves, if the only thing we showed is their emotions of guilt and impeachment?. How can they enjoy their own smallest appraisal and accomplishment if we never teach or allow them to have reconciliation with their own past and experience?. How can they possess a fire within themselves if we always act like dispersing water around them?. It is a set of questions, which I find disappointedly never had a little existence of permanency as this culture rushed many young generations towards being able to reach balance and understand general relief. Another reason why...today's atmosphere becomes more and more filled with unknown mental disintegration and corrosion.

Although...the outgrowth of this culture might have some flavor to give in return, it is not the reason why we should use such knowledge as chalk to whiten all the splash of color that is being introduced capable of noticing factual wisdom for the unbearable damage. It is a vital actuality that needs to be deepened before we assume new things and shrewdness that run in front of our life as a bad business, which I recall rarely has a history of being trialed plainly.

At this point in life, I can only ask...what kind of activity needs to be held to make the political trees of this culture filled with creatures who know how to make rules without causing the younger generations to feel like they are living in a human auction?. What kind of atmosphere and civilization our future generations will have if there is a lack of time management towards teaching them how to be vigorously able to absorb the presence of art without its "figure"?. It is a cultivated question of mine, which I hope can resist the excessive dependency from the masses that grows too long behind the high throne.

The infamous aura that I witnessed from this culture was never important, but it sure needs critical questioning as the year challenges us with its mastery towards hiding and growing our young generation's awareness into something that is more communicating transparency and conviction, which is...underrated psychological occurrences we should stop consider as a side note if we truly are a being that is able to create prosperity equally according to what is written in the history books.

On the other side of the island, it needs to be known that today's generations will never be able to have deep conversations within themselves if the old ones that patronize don't possess the ability to rinse out the inner voice that can only give a constant surging without realization about the infirmity of a clause. It is another phenomenon that I know needs to be handled with care and objectivity if we do want future generations to not be attached regularly to vending machines and artificiality.

In the end, it would be wise to apprehend that...every education, culture, and metamorphosis we magnified is always possible to give a bigger shockwave if it doesn't possess compassion towards the event where the mind wants to die while the body wants to survive. It needs to be known that the isolating metamorphosis that is filling our world can only be handled with trials and meetings that can illuminate the essence of loyalty and recovery, which is a thing that I know can bring today's youngsters to arise from the seafloor lifestyle they praise.