Chapter 1

STOP ...
_____________________________

Kashmir Lanai Johnson _________________________________

_________________________________

"Hey bae!" I said walking into my bf house. He was laying down on his couch. I sat next to him he didnt look at me he just sat there and watched TV.

I got up and stood infornt of it he mugged me and pulled out his phone. I walked to him and grabbed it and put it on the table.

"Man why you fucking with me." He said getting mad.

"What you talking bout I just want some attention." I said.

"Well go get it from that nigga kentrell you always talking about!" He yelled at me.

"What no it's not like that I just knew him for a very long time." I said sitting on his lap.

"Yeah ight get off me." He said.

"No." I said kissing his neck. He grabbed my throat me lifted me up.

"When I say something you do what the fuck i say you understand me!" He yelled at me choking me. I nodded really fast then he threw me on the ground.

"Kenyanta." I said grabbing his arm. He looked at me like I was dumb.

"Bitch if you not my family or my girl dont call me that shit!" He yelled punching me in my face making me cry.

"Man shut that shit up! You know what get out of my house!" He yelled pushing me to the door. I walked to my house and my momma wasnt there. I walked in and I heard the door slam then I got pushed on the ground.

I looked to see who it was and it was Ken-Ace. She started punching me and kicking me till I was weak.

"Your weak ass fuck bitch! You will be dead with out me! You not shit! Your worth nothing!" He yelled kicking me in the face making me cry hard.

Hours pasted he was gone and I was on the scared shaking. The door opened and I heard my momma.

"Kashmir I'm hom- WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled looking at me she drop everything and ran to me.

"Wh-what happened babygirl?" She asked me.

"Ace." I said crying.

"What? Why would he do this?" She asked me.

"I dont know momma." I said. She signed and pulled out her phone.

"Tyler wya rn?" She said on the phone with my  big brother who stayed in Louisiana with my other brother.

"Ok well we finna come down there because Kashmir keep getting beat on by this boy and it seems like I cant keep her safe because it happens when I'm gone." She said looking at me then look away.

"Dont worry about it. Well be there in like 2 days but I wanna buy a house down there." She said.

"Ok baby love you." She said then hung up.

"Do you hurt anywhere babygirl." She asked I shook my head no. She nodded. I got up.

"Imm clean this up you can go ahead and clean your self up." Momma said I nodded.

I went up staris and cried while i took off my clothes and got in the shower.

When I was done I got out and put on a sweat shirt and sweat pants. I went down staris and seen food on the table. I sat down and ate then went to my room and went to sleep.

Tyler Anthony Johnson
______________________________________

When my momma called me I was shocked when she said my lil siste being abused by some nigga I got pissed off.

I went down staid and the gang was down staris.

"Joe come here." I said. He looked at me and came with me.

"Did momma call you?" I asked him.

"No why wassup?" He asked.

"There coming down here because this nigga keep putting his hands on Kashmir." I said making him mad.

"Bruh what the fuck why she didnt call us." He said

"Chill family we gon slove this when she get here ion care if we have to go to Houston so a month to find him I will find him and kill him." I said. He nodded and he went back on the couch.

We was all chilling till it started to get late si everybody started to go home. I thought about how Kashmir would act if she finds out I stay by kentrell.

I went ended up going to sleep.

________________________________

》》 do yall think Louisiana is far enough for any abuser?

》》 yall this chapter was short because I didnt wanna have a really long chapter and I could just put what happens on the next chapter.

》》 yall let me know what yall think about the first chapter.

-Kailtyn 🦄✌🏽😜

-790 words-