Chapter 3

3 months later
______________________________

Kashmir Lanai Johnson _____________________________________

_____________________________________

*Not edited

Things are back to normal me and Kentrell been doing good. I moved in with him. My arm has finally healed.

"Bae wake up." I crawled on Kentrell kap because he been sleep for hours.

"Kentrell." I said softly and moving on his lap. I seen him bit his lip and his hand held my butt.

I got up making his eyes pop.

"Wake up bae." I said going to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower water. I got in and washed my af then the shower door opened and Kentrell walked in and looked at me.

"What I need a shower to." He said.

"You could have waited." I said mugging him.

"Do you pay the Bill's no I pay this shit ian wasting no water plus this my house." He said.

"Ok ion gaf." I yelled at him

"Who you talking to like that you better shut up fa I fuck that attitude out you." He said looking down at me.

"Yeen my damn daddy." I mumbled.

"Huh what was that?" He asked.

"Ian say nun." I said.

He turned off the water and picked me up taking me to the room he threw me in the bed.

"I heard exactly what you said. Ian yo what." He asked.

"Ueen my daddy." I said. Then he slammed his dick in me making me jump.

"Nahh lay yo ass down." He said choking me and stroking me hard.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip.

He went hard and faster making get closer and closer.

"Ooo yes right there." I moaned he went deeper I swear I could feel him in my stomach.

"Imm finna cummm." I yelled shaking.

He pulled out and rubbed my clit.

"Hold that shit." He said and put it back in me.

"What my name." He asked me ian say nun so he pulled out again and rubbed me hard but slow.

"What's my name." He yelled and rammed back in me.

"Daddy your name is daddy." I moaned.

"That right I'm daddy babygirl." He groaned and went fast.

"C-can I cum." I asked whining.

"Can I cum what?" He asked with a grin.

"Can I cum daddy." I said.

"Who." He asked.

"Daddy." I said.

"I cant hear you." He said teasing me.

"DADDY!! IM CUMMING." I yelled and came in his dick hard. Then his storkes became sloppy. And I felt his nut go in me.

He did some more deep strokes and pulled out. My legs shook some more. He laid next to me and kissed me.

We chilled a little bit and he got up and went to the bathroom he came back with a towel wrapped around him. He came and picked me up and put me in the tub.

He cleaned my body. My body was so sore. He let me soak while he got dress. I got out the tub and went to the closet.

"Get dressed." He said.

"What it look like I'm doing." I said then he came out if no where and pulled me by my neck and on him.

"You really want to be crippled." He said.

"No." I said biting my lip.

"No what." He said.

"No daddy." I said he let me go and slapped me ass. I put on my clothes.

I did my hair and edges on put on some makeup which made kentrell rlly mad and we left

We went do many places in one day it was crazy we got back home and watched TV laughing till somebody called his phone.

"Star stop calling my shit." Kentrell said in the phone making me break my neck. He hung and put his phone down.

Then it rang 3 more more times and at this point I was fed up so I answered the phone.

"Look bitch me and my nigga is trynna watxh a movie and yo black money ass keep fucking up the vibe so imma need you to leave him alone and tend to yi fucking business. Dont worry about what me and kentrell got going on. And yes bitch were back tg and if you have a problem with it you know where he stay." I said and hung up.

Kentrell looked at me and smiled.

"I love you." He said kissing me. I smiled

"I love you to love." I said kissing back

_______________________________

》》 yessir !!

》》 Kashmir might end up pregnant!!!

》》 is kentrell woth it

》》 vote

-Kaitlyn 🦄🤘🏽