Chapter 5

To be continued

"I-im pregnant." I said looking done then at his eyes.

"Why yeen tell me?" He asked.

"Well because it's not yours." I said scared for my life.

"So you been cheating on me. Like how you gonbtey to correct me about cheating when you cheated on me. Uk what get out my fucking house." Kentrell said.

"What what are you talking about I didnt cheat on you." I said

"Get out my house bitch." He yelled again. I nodded and started packing my shit while kentrell started talking shit and stuff.

"KENTRELL I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU!" I yelled at him.

I put my bag on arm and walked all the way to my brother house which was 2 hours from kentrell house so I was pissed.

When i got to Tyler i knocked on the door untill somebody opened the door. I pushed pasted them dropping my stuff and ran to my room rmcrying becasue eveybody was there.

I flopped on my bed and cried. I heard knocking on the door.

"Go away." I yelled.

"No now what's wrong." I heard kd ask.

"Well bestfriend Nba young boy think I cheated on him bc I'm pregnant and the baby with his the baby is my ex bc I've been pregnant for 3 months but i could never tell bc ian throw up or have symptoms and I never got big." I said sitting up.

"He didnt even let me explain nun. Istg ian going bac to that nogga fuck him ong because ian finna keep doing this shit like how I cheat when he he at home and when he go somewhere I go with him or I come here." I said.

"Wow that's lame asf bsf." He said.

"Yeah tell ty what I just told you bc I'm going to sleep." I said.

I woke up from my nap from yelling and shit so I went down stairs to see what the fuck was going on.

"Ok yeen even let my sister explain she ain't chest on you nigga thats ace baby the nigga we killed for her she been pregnant for a good minute now she just never knew till she went to the doctor. And you call her bitch and kick her out and kicked her out she walked all the way here liked for get out my house nigga." Tyler yelled at Kentrell. I watched him walk by me and out the door.

I ran to my brother and hugged him .

"What you gon do about the baby?" He asked.

"Imma keep him or her." I said.

"I hope it's a him so you can name him Ben." Ben said.

"Yeah nahh I'm good." I said and went back to my room. I opened my door and kentrell was standing in my room window opened and all.

"What the fuck get out my room." I said.

"Why you just didnt tell me." He asked.

"Because you wouldnt let me talk. Now you can leave." I said pushing him towards the window.

"Mane ok w.e." he said and left.

"Yeah iggt." I said and closed the window. I went and changed into some clothes and laid in my bed.

This nogga rlly had my whole life fucked up called me a bitch and to get out like nogga yeen gotta come back in my life I'm gon do fine with out hik ong.

Sorry short chapter I've been busy lately yall give me some requests...