Chapter 2

Fed up !!
____________________________

Kashmir Lanai Johnson __________________________

__________________________

"BITCH YOUR LEAVING ME!" Ace yelled at me.

"Yes ace I cant take this pain anymore." I said to him.

"What have I done to you?" He asked me like he didn't know.

"Ace look at my fucking face." I said. "You know what ace I cant take this anymore I'm fed up I'm done with this weak ass relationship!" I yelled and started walking only to get snatched. We started to fight like we both was getting licks in.

I'm so fed up with his bull shit man he always cheating and hurting me. Sometime I wish I never left Louisiana and still was with Kentrell. Kentrell hurt me a lot too but he just cheated on me he never out his hands on me.

"Oooo shit." I yelled crying.

He got off of me and seen me holding my arm.

"You stupid bitch I hope I broke that shit. Your weak bitch you ain't shit and never will be shit." He yelled spitting on me.

I whipped my eyes and went to the door when he was gone to his room. I opened it and ran to my house crying.

"Kashmir?" "Is that you?" My momma called running to mt room.

"I was wondering where you was we were about to head out... what the fuck happened to your arm shit look dislocated." My momma said.

"Ace beat me momma I was trying to get my stuff from his house and we were arguing and he did something to my arm." I said.

"Babygirl lemme call Tyler." He said.

"No momma pls no he gon kill him." I said crying.

"KASHMIR HE TRIED TO KILL YOU!" She yelled at me shutting me up.

"Come on we going to get your arms checked." She said. We got up and and into her car.

We drove to the hospital in silence.

When we got there I got out and we went in. It didn't take long so my momma told her what happened but she lied saying I fell and hurt my arm.

"Ok so it looks dislocated so this is what um gonna do imma pop it back in place and imma out this arm cast on your arm for you. " she said I nodded.