Chapter 8

Kashmir Lanai Johnson

Time and time has past by and Lucas has a thing going on but ever since he been acting weird. Yes kentrell been trynna to break us up but i love him so much. Moni likes him to so win win.

But me and Moni was waiting for him to come home but he didnt. Since i was her bed time i put her in her sleep clothes and put her to bed.

I woke up from loud noise in the house i played sleep. A group of dudes came in the room and grabbed me i fought but they beat me.

It was a recap of what happened to me years back. I couldnt do nun but let it happen they had my mouth and all.

"Should we get the baby." Dude asked after they was done with me. "No pls not my baby." I said and Lucas came to me and grabbed my face.

"Well if you let my boys fuck you then we won't but if you fight back i will hurt her." He said. "I thought you loved me." I said looking him in the eyes.

"

I felt bad for you i was using you for sex and to get money." He said and smiling. "So what is gon be baby." He said.

"Pls don't hurt my daughter." I said and they walked to me.

Some hours later

I felt so disappointed and weak Lucas went with his friends so i took it to run away i went to Moni and she was sleep.

I called Kd and he answered.

"Kd pls come get us." I said crying. "Wgo baby sis." He said. "Pls come get me ion know when he coming back." I said crying harder.

Then i was hit in the head falling on my floor i heard Moni crying and Kd yelling he otw. Lucas drugged threw the whole house Moni came and jumped on him and he kicked her off him.

Thats when i said fuck that i was weak ash but not my daughter. I started beating his ass with shit. When he hit the floor i grabbed Moni who was crying i held her in my arms. Then i heard my brothers and everybody finna come in.

When they came in i ran straight to kentrell. "Im so sorry kentrell i should have listened to you." I said crying on his chest.

"Its ok." He said. "Yo what the fuck happened." Tyler said. "What the fuck if this." Ben said pointing to my body.

"I had to do what i had to do to protect my daughter." I said. "He put his hands on you." Kentrell and ty said i nodded.

"Lets go Moni and Ben grabbed that nigga." Ty said i could barely walk my legs kept going out till i fell on the ground.

Kentrell

"Mommy." Moni said i looked back and Kash was on the floor. "MOMMY WAKE UP!" Moni yelled.

"Yall help me." I yelled i grabbed Kash and checked for a pulse. "NOTHING!" i yelled. I picked her up putting her in the car. They put moni in the car and we sped to the hospital.

We finally got there and we rushed in they took her to the back and wouldn't let nobody back there. Moni was crying and shit i grabbed her putting her in her lap.

"Yall im sorry its all my fault." I told them. "Nahh dawg this aint yo fault bro she thought she could trust him." Kd said.

We was all waiting for the nurse and Moni feel asleep.

"Johnson." The doctor said. We all got up. "Mrs. Johnson has faced alot of several pain. We tested her for rape and the test came back positive." The doctor said.

After that i gave Moni to kd and walked away. She just got raped like some years ago and beat and hurt like this what have i done.

Tyler

After the doctor said she was raped kentrell left. "Is he ok." He asked.

"Yeah she been thru this before and thats like his first love. Can we see her." I said. He nodded. They all went and i went to look for kentrell.

"Kentrell its not your fault." I told him. "How do you know what if she got that nigga because of me." He said smoking.

"They gon let us see her." I told him. "Alright you go see her." He said i went up to her room and sat down.  Everyone was kinda sad and pissed like she met a lot to all us.

"Where kentrell." Ben said. "Smoking the pain away i bet." Joe said. "Yeah." I said. A few minutes past and he came in and sat down. Say doe you gon stay here tho i gotta take Moni home." Joe said kentrell nodded and everybody walked out.

Kentrell

When everybody left out it was so peaceful like damn i never expected this to happened i was suppose to protect her no cap. I got up and sat in the chair next to her i held her hand and kicked my feet up.

A few hours past and i still aint sleep i think it morning now. Then she jumped up. "MONI!" She started yelling.

"She ok calm down i got you." I told her. Her breathing slowed down and her eyes were red. "Where is she?" She asked. "Your brothers." I told her. "You need to sleep." She said. "Nah in good ill tell the doctors your up ...

 "Nah in good ill tell the doctors your up

Pls go read and show love