Chapter 10

Kashmir Johnson

I woke up and ran to the bathroom i started throwing up. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Kentrell woke up and did the same.

"You ok." He asked me. "Yeah my stomach hurts." I said. I went to make everybody food. Then I had to throw up again.

I sat down and i just thought if o could be pregnant again. "Ill be back baby." I said i got in the car and drove to the Cvs. I went and looked for the pregnancy test. I paid for it and looked at the time. It was lunch time so u went to McDonalds and got Moni some chicken nuggets and sweet and sour sauce. I got kentrell a spicy chicken sandwiche and me a burger.

I drove back home and when i got there i made sure Moni was str8. "Mommy juice." She said reaching i got her juice and went to find kentrell i went in the living room a gave him his food.

"Ill be back." I told him he nodded. I went to the bathroom and used the test. I waited and it read positive. I smiled and went downstairs.

I sat ok Kentrells lap he put his phone down and looked at me and put his hands on my butt. "What you got fa me ma." He said i laid on him and pulled the test out of my pants i gave it to him. He sat me up and looked at me.

"You pregnant." He asked i nodded. He kissed me. He pulled his phone and recorded me.

"This is my girl she my baby." He said and showed my stomach but you couldnt tell. I made a appointment while i ate my food.

I played Moni while kentrell played the game. "Pew pew pew." Moni said getting behind the couch. I suck up on her.

"Poww." I said acting like i shot her she fell on the floor and acted dead so i started tickling her. I chased her around the house then i got picked up.

I looked behind and kentrell picked me up. Making Moni run and hide. "Thanks daddy." She said hiding behind be counter. He put me down and Moni came out.

I sat next to kentrell putting my head on his shoulder and Moni laid on us as we watched a movie.

Really shirt chapter im sorry but i couldnt think of anything but thanks for the votes and views stay active !

Comment right now what rapper storys i should make next !