Chapter 9

Kentrell Gaulden

Me and the gang was in the studio then Kashmir called me i answer. "Im hungry." She said smiling. "Ok baby hold on." I told her i hung up.

"Imm see yall boys later." I told them and left. I drove to McDonald's and got her her favorite foods and drink and drove to our house.

"Baby." I said i went upstairs to our room. She was on the bed taking a nap. I went to her inside and shook her.

She looked at me and woke up i gave her food and went in the shower. I cleaned my self and put on some shorts and a shirt and went back out to see kash eating and watching tv i laid in the bed next to her her laid her head on my shoulder and i put my arm around her.

"Mommy." Moni said coming in the room. "I need help taking a bath." She said kash got up and left out making moni laugh.

No kap but they make me so happy. Im glad i got my baby back because i wouldn't be nun without her. She came back in the room and looked at me.

"Im sorry for all the things i put you through." I told her as she laid under me and i wrapped my arms around her.

"Its ok baby." She said kissing my chest. "I just wish i helped you instead of judging you." I said. "Nigga os you sappin." She said looking up.

"No." I said mushing her head. She sat on my lap and i held her thighs looking at her face. She grabbed her phone and did stuff on it. I watched the tv.

Then she started playing with me. She started moving on my lap i looked at her and she kissed me making me kiss back.

We had sex a ling nasty sex. When i laid down and grabbed my phone. "I love you kentrell." She said i looked at her she was looking at me. "I love you more mama's.

We both got up and went to go shower and we had round 2. When this girl horny she gon keep going. She stole my boxers and put them on and a bra. I put on my boxers and a shirt. We laid in the bed about to go to sleep. The door cracked open and Moni was rubbing her eyes holding her bear i got fa her.

"I cant sleep." She said walking to the bed Kash helped her up and she laid between us. "Good night mommy and daddy." She said i opened my eyes and Kash was looking at me.

"Baby thats not your dad but he is your dad he your step dad which is the same thing so you can call him which ever." Kash told her she nodded. Then she went to sleep.

"Baby i only did that so she would think that i was lying to her when she really finds out your not her real dad." She said. "Its cool not gts baby i love you." I told her she nodded and i wrapped my arms around both of them before going to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up and seen nobody in the bed. I did my shit and put on some shorts and went downstairs. Kash was in the kitchen while Moni was playing on her ipad. I gave her a kiss on the cheek she smiled and grabbed my face and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I went behind Kash and kissed her cheek hugging her. Then the whole gang came in. I took off my shirt and gave it to her.

"Uncle Joe!" Moni yelled and ran to him. She hugged him i went to my room and put on a shirt. "Moni here come get your food." Kash said she went and got her plate going to the table.

She made me a plate and everybody else one and we started to eat. "Mommy more." Moni said showing kash her plate. Kash got her plate and went to the kitchen.

"How yall holding up." Ty asked. "We real i rlly love that she my everything." I said they looked at me making me laugh.

Kash came back gave moni her plate. When we was down we put our plates up and went in the living room. We chilled while Moni played on her tablet.

"MONI!" Kash called moni put her ipad down and ran to kash. A few minutes later they came back down finna go to the pool.

They went thru the back i could still see them so we was good. "So kentrell." Ben said.

"How nuch do you really love her." Ben asked "infinity." I said. "Then why you wont marry her." Ben asked.

"Ion think im ready fa that ion even know if she ready fa dat." I said he nodded.

Hours pasted and the boys left amd they came back in kash washed moni. "Shower time bae." She said jumping on my lap making my dick grow.

"You must want some dick." I said. "Maybe." She said getting off me and took all her clothes off going tk the bathroom.

I laughed and went in the bathroom turning on the shower.

We both got in and i handled my business and then we took a shower.

Sorry it took long but go check put my new story this is the one pls i wish everybody would give it love because i dont wanna keep making good chapters and nobody reading!!