Chapter 11

Kashmir Johnson

I

ts been 6 months and tomorrow was Moni birthday which she would not stop reminding us like i didnt know. She been at Kd house for the week since we will be doing a lot to the house tomorrow.

Me and kentrell finally got everything thing and food and then we went to sleep.

*Next day*

I got up and kentrell was still sleep. I got in contact with the parents and told them when to come. I went to the room where the party was gon be. I set it up and did everything.

"Bae you hungry." I heard Kentrell yell. "Yes." I yelled back. "Alright ill be back." He said.

The people that got the bounce house thing came and set it up in the back i put the cotton candy thing outside

The people that got the bounce house thing came and set it up in the back i put the cotton candy thing outside. I finished and got a call from Kd. I answered and it was Moni.

"MOMMY! ITS MY BIRTHDAY." She said smiling in the phone.

"I know moni" i told her. "Happy birthday babygirl." I told her smiled and gave the phone to Kd. "She wouldnt stop till got to call." He said laughing i nodded he hung up and kentrell came back with food.

Nae was at Kd house getting Moni ready while everybody was pulling up i was putting the food in the room.

Hours later Moni and dem pulled. She walked into the house and seen everybody.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled. She looked cute she had on a blue birthday some shorts some new jordans. They all went in the little kid room the guys went upstairs to play the game and shit but it was lot of kids and i dont blame them.

They was eating and all dat i made me snd the boys a plate i gave them they plates and went back downstairs and ate.

She was playing with everything..

When the party was over Moni got in the bed with me and kentrell. "Thank you guys." She said giving us both kisses.

"You welcome babygirl." Kentrell said.

I think im just gon end the book here and make a part to

But uhh lets get this book for 30 votes!!